Ben|Chapter 1 and 1/2

Guys this is just a short chapter of Ben's PoV when meeting the Pack's Decendants. I hope you enjoy it.

It had been three whole years since I had seen Alison, the girl I have a crush on, I watch everyone of her videos as soon as she posts them. She always had been beautiful and kind and time has not changed that, seeing her again and knowing I'll be living with her makes me get butterflies in my gut.

After we got to the hotel and put all our stuff in the rooms we met back down in the lobby so that we could go buy food and then meet the rest of 'The Pack' kids. At the moment the parents were organising food ideas and who goes in what car. In the end Maddie, Lilli, Luke, Allie and I were in Preston's seven seater,
Landon, Abby, Macy, Jerome, and Rob were in Mitch's seven seater and my parents, Allies parents and Vikk were in Lachlan's seven seater. We all fit nicely and headed to the Pack house.

When we arrived the house was quiet until we walked into the living room where six other teens were sat watching a movie, as we entered the living room the three guys spoke at the same time yelling "FOOOODS" and the three girls just laughed, got up and walked to their us to introduce themselves to us a blonde spoke up in an Aussie accent "Hi I'm Robyn, this is Kate and Sky" first pointing to the brunette then the girl with black hair. The girl known as Kate then spoke up as the guys walked over "This is Noah, Dex and Joey" pointing to each respective boy. Allie being the friendly person she is replied "I'm Allie this is Ben, Lilli and Luke. It's nice to finally meet you all"

Thanks for reading this short post ♥
Jaz Xx