Tastes good (Delirious)

"HAHAAH! DID YOU SEE THAT! LUI WENT FLYING! BUAHAHAHAH!" I yelled into my mic as I watched Lui go flying. Then I got a whiff of baked goods coming from the kitchen. "God damn. My wife is baking and that's all I can smell. And it's fucking teasing me cuz I'm no allowed to touch the food." Evan chuckled "Wife making you go on a diet?" I laughed "No more like, their for a bake sale somewhere for something." I sighed and got up and went into the kitchen. Jodi made a complete mess of the kitchen. I knew she knew I was there. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned around amd there was brownie batter all over her face. I leaned in and licked the brownie batter off her lips. She laughed "mmm. tastes good." She them shoved me off. "Go record. I'm busy." I smiled my mischievous grin. "Let me make you unbusy." I said seductively. She looked at me with the 'really' look. I laughed. "Enough Jon. Go blow shit up in GTA." I laughed "how bout I blow your shit up!" I said with the eyebrow wiggle. I'm gonna get punched for this but its soo worth it. "Well someone here may be sleeping on the couch if he keeps being fresh." I grabbed a hand full of flour and threw it at her. "Oh... its on now. ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!" She yelled. I started to die of laughter. Flour flew around the kitchen. Making an even bigger mess that will need to be cleaned later. but I dont care I'm having fun.