I'm You (Delirious)

I was in the middle of a recording session with Moo Evan and Lui. I just went flying thanks to a C4 Lui planted. Then I felt something tugging on my pants. "The hell?" "What is it?" Lui asked. I looked down and Sam was wearing my mask. I put my controller down and picked her up. "Now aren't you scary?" She nodded. I could tell she had a wide smile on her face. "Hey?! Earth to Delirious! What are you doing!" Moo yelled. "I'm you daddy! I'm you!" She said. I laughed. She was just to cute. "Delirious?" I put Sam down. "Sorry guys. I just had a special guest come into my room. Being all cute as hell." "Who? Is it a hot girl?" "Uh... Well.... I guess..." I started to laugh. Sam ran out of the room and then tripped "I'm ok!" She yelled. That just killed me. I started to die of laughter. "What are you laughing at?" "She just fucking face planted! Oh my god! Oh god. Oh my. Fuck. That was hahahaha!! Ah. God. Fucking making me cry." I caught my breath. "Look! Daddy! I'm Sammy-lirious! Rawr!" I laughed and leaned away from my mic. "Alright Sammy-lirious." She then picked up my blue sweater and wrapped it around her. It was WAY too big for her I took a picture and sent it to Evan. "Look at what your niece is doing." I heard Evans phone go off over Skype. "Why are you texting me Delirious?" He then must have opened and looked at the text. He started to laugh. "Oh my god. Look at that." Then Lui said. "What did he send you a picture of his dick?" "Fuck off Lui." Evan said. "Oh my god he did!" Lui said. "No! He didn't! He texted me a picture yes. But not his dick. We are not gay. He is like my brother!" Evan said. "Yeah! That's completely f- gross." I said censoring myself in front of my daughter. "Delirious? Dix you just censor yourself?" Moo asked. "Uh... No..." "Yeah you did. Why?" Moo said. "Because. There is a little kid in the room" "what?!" "My... Daughter. She is in the room. Even though she wouldn't be." I said looking at her. She giggled innocently. "You have a kid?!" Lui yelled. "Yeah. She's four." I said. "Yeah. And she is an absolute cutie." Evan said. "Evan? you've seen his kid?" Moo asked. "Yeah. He just texted me a picture of her wearing his mask and his blue sweater. It was cute." "How come you know what his kid looks like?" Lui asked "Well... I know what he looks like too." "How?!" They both asked. "He was at my wedding." "Your married? How come we didn't know?" "Cuz I didn't feel like telling you." "How come he was at your wedding?" "Well. Being the brother of the bride. And that she invited him personally he kinda had to be there. And of course he saw my face. Evan your reaction was priceless though.  You were just stating and it was funny." "Dude! You look nothing like I expected!" "Yeah. I know." I laughed. "Hey Daddy!" Sam climbed up and sat on my knee. I pulled the mic down and put the headphones on her head. "Hey Unkie Evan!" She said into the mic. "Hey Sammy! How are you?" "I'm good! How is Aunty Mary?" Evan laughed "she is good. Put your dad back on. We got to finish the game we are playing ok?" "Okidok!" She took the headphones off and put them on my head she then ran off. "Well there goes the whole recording." Moo said. "Yeah... Sorry." I said "no problem. We didn't do much anyway. Lets go and blow shit up." Lui said.