Stream Stealing (GassyMexican)

It was late Friday night. Max was streaming some FuF. And was pretty drunk at this point. And I was bord. So... I had a plan. I heard him get up and go to the bathroom I silently enter his recording room and sit in his chair. His chat started to go crazy. I smiled and hushed the chat. I put on Max's headphones and listened to what his friends were saying. "Max? Why is your chat going insane?" I started to play the game he was playing. I couldn't stop smiling. I then heard. "You little shit!" Max yelled loud enough for his mic to pick it up. Max took his headphones off my head and put them on. "Scoot." I didn't move he then shrugged and sat on me. "Max! Get off! Your fat!" "Then get out of my chair." "No!" He then said "then I'm not moving." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Amy.... Please? Will you move?" He said. I sighed and said "Fine. Get off." He stood up and I got out of the chair and he sat down. I them sat on him. "AMY!" I laughed "What?!" I said innocently. He sighed and pulled me to the side and started to play the game. "Not gonna introduce me to the crowd?" I said. He looked at me. And then grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. He then laughed. "Sure." He said releasing my face. He turned to the camera and said. "Everyone. This is my girlfriend. Amy. She is an asshole. And a bitch at times. But I love her to pieces. I couldn't love this girl anymore than I do." He made me blush "aw. Max... Your too kind. I couldn't love a cuter, kinder, funnier, more down to earth man than you." He smiled. "See why I love this girl? And she cooks. So... That's a bonus." We both laughed. And his friends were slightly confused. I missed his forehead and left the room. I need to steal his stream more often.

_____________________________

Was watching the Mexican streaming last night so I got this as an idea. So I wrote it. And that's me subscribing to Max in the picture. So. I'm happy. Two months in a row.