Brothers (Delirious)

(This is a one shot for my birds of prey and birds of a feather story. Mostly for my best friend ever DeanerRampage. Because. He has asked me to put him in the story and I couldn't find a good place to add him in because I already had a big vision in my mind and I couldn't add him.)
(Delirious)
Me and Jodi sat silently in our safe house. Someone knocked at the door. Jodi got up and I followed. She opened the door. and that one face that I didn't want to see... He was here. "What are you doing here?" His cocky smile didn't waver. "What? A brother can see how his big bro is doing?" "No." I said "Dean go home. Your not wanted here." He was smiling. but then the smile faltered and he collapsed. I picked him up. He had a dagger wound in his back. I slung him over my shoulder. "Come on Jodi." We then went to the base.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Mary yelled. When she saw us come in. I laid Dean on the bed. "Stabbed in the back..." She muttered. "When I find the bastard who did this. He is gonna regret it." "Del... I though you hated this kid? You didn't seem really thrilled when he was at our door..." "Well No Shit. I may not like him.... But he is my brother. Got to protect what's yours. Even if you don't like it. You can't chose your family. And I got to defend mine. Even if I don't like mine." I walked out. With my machete in hand. Uhg. I can't stand Dean and his always happy attitude. And and that damn grin. Always fucking smiling. Like everything is OK. No mater what is going on. Even when I was kicked out. Smiling. Joking. Like there was nothing wrong. Like his brother wasn't a fucking psychopath. Who killed his dad. And then that sarcasm. It's ridiculous. I can't stand it. And I can't stand that he followed in my footsteps. I'm not gonna watch him get himself hurt. That's why I don't want him around. I don't want to watch him die. Like I've seen so many other people.

Tracking the bastard who stabbed Dean wasn't that hard. Nor was slicing him to bits. Stabbing a kid in the back. What has this world come to. I came back to base. "Hey Jonny." I heard when I entered Dean's room. "Don't call me that. You know I hate that name." "Yah.. Sorry... Hey.... Why are you covered in blood?" He asked "uh....." "You killed the guy who stabbed me?" I nodded "Yes." "Why? You said you hate me." "Your my brother. No one can hurt my brother except me" I turned and left the room. Then an explosion went off. I turned and his room was burning and exploded. "We're under attack!" I saw a tank slowly bust into the room. I pulled my machete off my back and dove on to the tank. Pulling the man inside it out. And then snapping his neck. I climbed in pulled out the tank and shot up the invading force. Killing mostly everyone while the survivors fled. I climbed out and dug through the rubble. "Dean!" I found him I pulled him out of the rubble but.... There was no use...he was gone.

And so will the whole gang who did this.