Chapter 4 - Party Time ! (Part 2)

Authors Note: Hey people, Sorry it's been a while sence this story has been updated. But it has now! The reason for that is that I have not long started Sixth Form which meant that I had a lot of homework to do and not much time to write. But I'm good now everything is organised. This story will be written and updated at the weekend (Saturday&Sunday) hopefully. I really lke it if you give me some feedback on this story and vote too. Also tell your friends about me and my stories! Thanks hanny16 !! <3

Right, there isn't many guests left to arrive. That means not long till I can get danceing and enjoying my self. I can't wait!. This party's going to be awesome.

**10 minuets later**

All the guests are here yay!. So now time to party.

(End of Daisy's POV)

So Daisy can now get her groove on. I wonder what will happen next shall we.............

Shall we find out if the 1D boys are here yet.......................

Let's check with Daisy's Mum.

Daisy's Mum's POV

Daisy is really enjoying her self and having great fun. I can't wait for her reaction to what we have in store for her. I'm not sure if the 1D boys are here yet I haven't seen Patricia.

Daisy's going to be completly shocked when she sees them. Hold on a second I can hear my phone buzzing be back in a second.

**Looks at phone**

Ok, it was a text from Patricia saying "Hey, One Direction are here there outback. Come outback so you can make sure everything is sorted. Bye, Patricia.". So I best text Patricia back and head down there.

(End of Daisy's Mum's POV)

So that says that the boy's are here. Also I wonder what Daisy's reaction's going to be.

The boy's back stage...........

I wonder how the boys are feeling let's find out.

Louis's POV

So we have made it to the party. None of our fan's know we are here. I'm soooooo excited. I can't wait to see the reaction on the fan's face! Sadly I have to go. I'm being called to hair and makeup, Bye.

(End of Louis 's POV)

Liam's POV

So we are here at the fan's sweet sixteen party. Everyone's ready to go. I think we are all looking forward to it. Well I am anyway. I wonder how many fan's there is going to be? Noone knows we are here it's going to be a suprize. I can't wait! I have to go now, Bye!

(End of Liam's POV)

Zayn's POV

Vas happening? We are now at the party of one of our fan's. I'm so excited! I wonder what the girl's reaction will be? We are all back stage getting ready for the concert and to suprize the fan. Liam is calling me to talk, So I best go, Bye!

(End of Zayn's POV)

Harry's POV

Hey, so we are here at the sweet sixteen party. I think this is going to be awesome. I wonder if there is going to be alot of fan's apart from the fan girl we are here for. I can hear Liam & Zayn play fighting, I best go and see whats happening. Bye.