Chapter One

Picture Of Faith Anderson ~~~~~~~>

Chapter One -

I stared at the scenery in front of me. It was beautiful. Surrounded by all the trees and staring at the beautiful lake in the middle of the forest seems...peaceful almost.

Suddenly a grey wolf appears in front of me. I instantly recognized it as my brother Cody.

'Come on Faith.' Cody said using our mind links.

I nodded and quickly shifted to my white and black wolf and followed him back to the pack house. I always loved being in wolf form because I love the feeling of being free.

Once we got to the pack house we quickly shifted and walked inside.

"What are we doing?" I asked folding my arms over my chest and walked quietly behind him.

Cody shrugged his shoulders and continued walking to the living room. Once we got into the living room every ones' eyes snapped over and stared at me. Everyone but my parents.

Ever since my best friend Leah's death I had an on and off switch. At times I'm really nice then I become mean for no reason. Leah always could read me better then anyone else I'm the world. But after her death my parents blamed me that she's dead.

"We need to talk to you about your behavior." My mother stated looking me in the eyes.

"And?" I asked.

"You seem to be doing better." My mother smiled." And I wanted to say that we're sorry for blaming you on Leah's death. We knew you didn't do anything to cause it-"

"But It's because of me she's dead." I said cutting her off.

"Stop telling yourself that! She was protecting you!" My mom snapped her eyes turning black.

I nodded but didn't say anything.

"Now getting back on track." Our Alpha Chase Ryer said using his alpha voice. "Rouges are attacking nearby packs and might attack here."

"What else?" My sister Katerina asked.

"They also have been stealing females and abusing them." He stated looking around the roam.

Once our eyes locked everyone seemed to disappear. At that moment I knew the Chase Ryer is my mate.

Once he realised this his gaze snapped back to the other people in the room and continued talking about the attacking rouges. I didn't listen to one word he said.

I felt my heart break as he ignored me. My own mate dosen't want me.

~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

Fan!