ONE| FINDING A DEAD BODY

"Call the Winchester brothers because I think a demon just arrived next door," Jade told the other person in the line, glance up from her computer when she heard music coming from a car and looked out the window in front of her where she had a clear view of the front of Nina's house seeing her in the car with Tyler.

She reached out turning off the lamp in her desk and lowering the computer screen brightness hoping not to be seen by Nina.

"Are those the cute brothers from Supernatural?"

"Brooke! They are not cute!... They're hot." She was on her computer watching Netflix when Brooke called her telling her she was bored, that was about one and a half hours ago now it's 10:30 pm and they're still talking about random stuff.

"True."

"Holy Mortal Cup, I can't-- is - is that really Audrey?" Jade gushed not really believing what she was seeing, just a couple of seconds ago Brooke send her a video now she received it. It's titles: Audrey's face suck extravaganza.

"Guess you're seeing the video, huh. Seems like now there's three lesbian in Lakewood."

"And seems like now I can flirt the heck out with her to hell that other girl. Damn, I never expected this. I'm happy that now I'm not the only out of the closet person, but... It's sad that Nina outed her. Who's the other chick, the blonde anyway?" She was also worried about how Audrey must feel, she remembered how she felt, how scared she was when the video got out, still was since that week after the video had been leaked she stayed home, so she didn't really know how people would look at her or treat her.

"Um, I heard her name was Rachel, she goes to"

She looked up from her computer when she got a feeling as if she was being watched and notice Nina staring at her from her house and from what she (with the help of the dim porch lighting) she was smirking. Probably enjoying the fact that Jade could rarely go out. "Oh shit!" The girl whispered yelled into the phone and drop to the floor from the chair, completely interrupting Brooke as she was more focus on hiding so she didn't have to look at the devil.

"What? What happened?!"

"The devil knows I'm home." She could hear Brooke from the other side of the line let out an exasperated sigh knowing who she was talking about."Did she- ugh, she just turned on the music on full blast." She slowly got up hitting her head with the desk in the process, "Ow!"

She peeked out the window again while rubbing her head. She didn't see Nina but she heard the music from what could be from the backyard. Knowing Nina, the girl just did it to annoy her since this was around the time she usually went to sleep. "You know I'm just gonna go over there and—"

"and what? Get arrested for violating the restraining order she put against you?"

Jade choked on air trying to come up with a something snarky to say back, but all she came up with at the moment was a ninth-grade comeback, "Fuck you."

"Sweetie, it would be a pleasure, but I don't shoot for your team."

"No, right. You shoot for the pedophiles." She threw shade right back at Brooke.

From something she had asked Brooke at the beginning of the conversation, the blonde was in fact still seeing Mr. Branson behind close doors of course. If you asked Jade here thoughts on him she'd say that from the last time she saw the teacher (which was close to two months) he was kind of cute and somewhat cool for an English teacher, but not anywhere near her type for three major reasons: one; he was her (ex-) teacher, two; he was eight years older than her and three, the most important one of all; she liked girls.