chapter 10

hey guys here is chapter ten! :) enjoy!

My new story is called Wolf Bite for those who didnt see it in the Author's note last time or just didnt read it... guys please read my author's notes...

Ok so the song to the side i want you to play when i say! :) This song is about some one who died but not in this case this is how Chase feels when he is going through what he is in this chapter!

Enjoy! PLAY SONG WHEN I SAY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase’s POV

I charged out of the room, fighting off many rouges. Why did it have to be now? I wanted to be there to comfort my mate but I knew I needed to fight along side of this pack. This is something that Destiny would want because she loves this pack even though she isn’t the Luna anymore… she is my Luna.

Shifting into my grey colored wolf I charged at the nearest rouge. I paced around outside of the healers place, making sure that no one got through to my precious mate. Another one charged at me, knocking me to the ground snapping at my neck. Rouges usually aren’t so trained when it comes to fighting but these were a little strange, they were to good.

I used my back legs and kicked him off, slamming him to the ground in return and landing a killer blow to his neck. The best feeling is the feeling of a rouge going limp under you, it is wrong but when you are protecting your pack it’s a thrill.

I glanced over my shoulder at the house and strained my ears, listening for any sounds of rouges. There was none so I began my pacing outside again, waiting for another attack. None came, and this worried me mostly for the fact that there are hundreds of wolves and not one has noticed me just standing here.

A howl rung out from my left and I turned to see a young male struggling against three rouges. One turned his head and looked at me, snapping his jaws in a threatening way. I dashed over there, snagging one of the rouges by his fur and flinging him off before turning for the next and flinging him off. I was about to turn around and attack one of them when they both disappeared.

I cocked my big wolf head to the side before getting ready to retreat back to the front of the healer’s house. Lifting a paw I was suddenly knocked over and the weight of three held me down, forcing the breath out of me. I struggled and struggled but I couldn’t get my footing and was forced to snap at what ever I could.

(PLAY SONG NOW BEFORE READING ON!)

A scream filled the air and suddenly every muscle in my body became stiff. I looked directly at the pack house to see two men running out of it. Over the bigger guy’s shoulder was my beautiful mate. “Chase!” She screamed out, panic taking over as she flailed around.

I felt the anger rising in me as she locked eyes with me. She held out her hand as if trying to reach for me but couldn’t reach me. 

I managed to find the strength to knock over the men, snapping their necks with my paws. I turned back around to see them just entering the forest. I took off after them, going as fast as my paws could take me. My wolf howled in pain and I was on the verge of crying out myself. I followed their trails and could see them slightly ahead of me.