chapter 5

sooo here i am again! :) #47 oh my goodness you guys are just amazing! I love you all!

So i have been obsessing over this song that i heard from The Great Gatsby... and then i heard it in a trailer and finally got the name of it so i am going to put it on the side so you guys can here it too :) ------>>>

Picture to the side is of Chase! Destiny! and Jake! 

Enjoy the chapter! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Back up boys!” I hollered, placing myself between them. “Stop acting like children in front of our packs is that a very Alpha like thing to do?” I glanced from Jake to Chase and then back a couple of times, neither of  them acknowledging me.

A growl rumbled from Jake ask his eyes narrowed but he gave in, staring down at me. “I am sorry, I am just possessive over what is mine…” He wrapped his arm around my waist before tugging me away. Planting a soft kiss on the top of my head we started towards the main house.

“She isn’t yours!” Chase shouted from his spot, causing a few people to flinch at his tone. My insides fluttered over the possessiveness in his voice unlike it did when Jake showed it, but as always I chose to ignore it.

By the time we got to the pack house I was able to calm Jake down. “Now that you are calm and not going to rip someone’s head off I am going to go play with the children…” I turned around to leave when Jake gripped my arm.

“I don’t want you to go out there when he is out there,” he stated, trying to bring me back towards him,

I glared and ripped my arm from his grasp, “I am not some toy you can tell what to do! I am going to play with the children, I don’t care if he is out there or not.” 

He sighed and nodded his head, making his way towards his office. Closing the door softly behind him I could hear him walk over to his desk and shuffle some of the papers that he works on.

I felt bad for my outburst but I couldn’t handle it anymore. I pushed the door open and walked out onto the front porch, looking around for the children. I spotted them and gasped when I saw Chase introducing his children to the others. The kids from his pack seemed a little nervous and shy but soon Chase was crouching beside them and whispering words of encouragement to them. They smiled and walked up to the others and began chatting.

I smiled and crossed my arms, leaning against the pole that is holding up the front porch while I waiting for Chase to make his way away from the children. I focused my hearing in on the children, listening to what they were chatting to Chase about.

“Alpha will you play with us like you do at home?” one of the small children asked, tugging on his jeans.

He smiled down at the little boy, “Well I guess we could play a few games of tag…”

A chorus of joyful kids filled the yard. I began to turn around and walk back into the house when the little girl that I met earlier, Julie called my name. “Luna! Will you come be on my team?” She asked with hopeful eyes.