chapter 4

hey guys thank you for all the comments and the votes it really means a lot to me! :)

here is chapter 4 i hope you like it! And if anyone wants a dedication on some of my chapters and a shout out then you can make a little banner or something i will put it in the side and dedicate to you :)

Song on the side is Youth (Adventure Club Remix) by Foxes ------>>>

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What!” Alpha Jordan screamed, slamming his fists down on the table. “What a stupid and reckless thing to do! You call yourself an Alpha when you are declaring war on the rouges!” He ran a hand that he lifted from the table through his hair, signaling that he was growing angry.

Jake snarled, standing up abruptly from his chair. “How dare you question my authority, Alpha or not you should know never to disrespect another Alpha… in his own land!” He slammed his chair back into the wall causing me to flinch next to him.

All the Alphas and their Lunas have gathered together after Jake rang them all up demanding a Alpha meeting immediately. So here we are, the Lunas waiting for our mates to bicker about this until someone comes up with a plan. If you didn’t know, Jake killed the mate of the rouge leader and now he has declared vengeance on us… We wouldn’t have been so afraid but we lost most of our men in that fight, there is something going on and it is not usual for rouges to gang up together, let alone know how to fight like that.

“I shall say what I want son because even though you are an Alpha you are a young and reckless one at that. Declaring war on a pack of rouges, how ridiculous!” His sat back down and sought the comfort he needed from his mate, his eyes were pitch black and his face was redder then blood.

I placed my hand on Jake’s back, rubbing soothing circles also trying to calm him down. I stood up and stood tall in front of all the Alphas. “May I add that what we are currently seeking for is help.”

“Why would a strong pack like yours need help from others,” Alpha Damon questioned from the other side of the room. His face was as blank as it could get, the wrinkles of stress and old age clearly shown just above his eyebrows as his head rested in his hand. “It is not like they can cause any real damage…”

A few agreements filled the room causing me to get annoyed. I rose my hand, signaling for them to be quiet… it was at least respectful to listen to what the others have to say before they barge in like that. “Before I was interrupted,” I began, focusing my gaze on Alpha Damon. “These rouges were like no other rouges we have fought before. These rouges had many skills, skills that we were not expecting. Like you said we are a very strong pack and this didn’t seem like a real threat until our men started dropping along with the rouges.” I thought sadly about my dead pack members, silently morning them. “We may have made a mistake but you have to understand, we can not fight them in a tragic state like this… Our pack has suffered to much, mates grieve  at the loss of their mates, children cry themselves to sleep, and elders are in worse condition then ever imagined. We need the help of our friends to fight off these rouges when they come, just long enough for us to train our teenagers, get them ready to defend their pack if needed…”

The room was silent and everyone looked like they were having a private conversation in their head. It made my heart lurch when I saw guilty yet reluctant expressions cross many of the Alpha’s faces. Alpha Jordan was the first to stand and give his answer. “I am sorry, I will not risk the lives of my pack because of your mistakes,” he spat at Jake before turning to give me a sorry look.