Chapter 2- Ace's Secret

Chapter 2-

“ENCORE!” the fans cheered over and over again. I glanced over at the host and he nodded.

“Okay! Guess we have permission!” I turned to Eli and D, “Hot?” they nodded and I spun towards the crowd.

(Author’s note: just pretend that they wrote these songs please, yes I know they are Avril songs but please use your imagination)

“You're so good to me, baby, baby

I wanna lock you up in my closet, when no one's around

I wanna put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed

I wanna drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound

I wanna stay this way forever, I'll say it loud

Now you're in and you can't get out

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop

You're so ridiculous I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous you're so good to me, baby, baby

You're so good to me, baby, baby

I can make you feel all better, just take it in

And I can show you all the places you've never been

And I can make you say everything that you never said

And I will let you do anything again and again

Now you're in and you can't get out

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop

You're so ridiculous I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous you're so good to me, baby, baby

You're so good to me, baby, baby

Kiss me gently, always I know

Hold me, love me

Don't ever go, oh oh oh

Yeah!

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop

You're so ridiculous I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous you're so good to me

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop

You're so ridiculous I can barely stop

I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream

You're so fabulous you're so good to me baby, baby

You're so good to me, baby, baby

You're so good” 

We walked off the stage as the host took our place, “YES, YES, SHHHH, I KNOW,” he paused to get the crowd back, “I KNOW YOU’RE ALL SAD TO HEAR THEM STOP, I AM TOO. BUT WE’VE GOT TO ANNOUNCE THIS YEAR’S WINNER OF OPENING WEEK! SO THESE ARE OUR FINALIST, SKYWARD! (clapping) ROCK WATERS! (clapping) AND BEFORE I ANNOUNCE OUR LAST FINALIST I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE PRIZES. SO THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST GETS ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS TO BUY NEW GEAR!!!! AND THAT IS ALL THANKS TO OUR GREAT SPONSORS AND ALL OF YOU FOR COMING HERE TO NIGHT AND MAKING IT ALL REAL! AND THAT’S NOT THE END OF THE PRIZES BUT BEFORE I TELL YOU THE WINNER I’M GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE LAST PRIZE! I WOULD LIKE YOU TO WELCOME BACK TO THE STAGE…………..” Eli, D, and I were all holding our breath and clutching each other’s hands so tight they were white. “THREE ACE AND SKYWARD!! SORRY ROCK WATERS, YOU WERE GOOD BUT JSUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH!” we walked up onto the stage with smiles, “OK, OK, SETTLE DOWN! NOW FOR THE LAST SURPRISE, THE TOP BAND ALSO GETS A RECORDING CONTRACT WITH HELLCAT RECORDS!!! AND OUR WINNER IS…………….,” my heart was about to jump out of my chest and my breathing was a big bubble in the back of my throat, “THREE ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped letting out a small squeak. He walked over to us knowing we couldn’t move because we were too happy and surprised. We said our thanks and he handed us one of those corny big checks. After that we headed back stage where we were congratulated by the other bands, Skylar and her gang. I turned to talk with D and Eli, but suddenly arms bear hugged me around the waist and lips kissed my neck.“What the heck?!”

“Oh, hey, Hunter,” D said casually.

I attempted to wiggled out of his grasp but he only held tighter, “Hunter! Let go!”

“Fine,” he let go and turned to D,“Oh, I forgot to tell you! D, you’re never going to believe this!”

He motioned to her to move closer so he could tell her a secret (D’s a sucker for them). Suddenly (saw it coming), he grabbed her jaw and sealed her mouth with his. Imminently she jolted backwards covering her mouth with her sleeve. A grin stretched across his perfect face, “Just to let you know, you’re all that’s left, Ace.”

“Why are you here, Hunter?” I snickered.

He gave me a puppy-dog look, “Aw! Am I not allowed here? I just wanted to see my crush play at her first concert!”

I rolled my eyes with a grunt. My hand wrapped around my case and I turned to speak to him again, “Well your crush is going home because she’s tired.”

“Oh, that reminds me. Your mom called, she wants us to go to the art show right away, we have to speed home and change,” he said as he jingled his keys saying so-you’re-riding-with-me-whether-you-like-it-or-not.I handed him my case and said goodbye to the girls. I opened the heavy metal doors sending a cold blast inside. I shivered as the chilled air encircled me tickling every inch of my skin. Warm breath brushed against my neck as a deep voice entered my ear, “I’m surprised you still haven’t told them we’re engaged.”

{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}

THANKS FOR READING!!!!! i'm sorry i left it at a cliff hanger!! i'll update as soon as i get 5 votes and 5 comments, cuz i do have the chapter already writen!! sorry it's short... not much to add....

THANKS, PLEASE, FAN, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!