Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jordan’s Pov.

            A Few weeks later…

            I had left from working a night shift when I made it home to my apartment. Lately, I had been overwhelmed. I was so stressed out that everything was getting to me. School was becoming more harder with the work that was being passed on. I had been missing a couple of classes trying come up with next month’s rent. So with me missing class, I was struggling to catch up with the class and the work that I was missing. And speaking of work, here was no better. Between putting up with the annoying customers who didn’t leave tips and complain about everything from the food to the drink, and dealing with my boss who had started to become a real jerk, I was just seconds away from pulling my hair out.

            I let out a breathe glad to be kicking my shoes off and finally get some rest. As I released a breathe, a sudden filling had come over me, and I ran to the bathroom, feeling the sudden need to throw up. Going over to the toilet and kneeling down, I grabbed my hair, holding it, while making sure that I didn’t get anything on me. This whole week had literally been hell for me. I had been feeling sick and nauseous all week, not to mention people had been working on my last nervous.

            I swear if it hadn’t been for Julian, I would have been lost my mind and went off on someone. It had seemed like lately, he just knew when I needed him, and he’d shown up just in time to save me from going crazy.

            I smiled to myself, thinking about our first time together.

            It had been my first time with anybody and he had made sure that I’d enjoyed it. I remembered how sweet and gentle he was, how he’d made me feel, and how he’d made me scream in pleasure. It had truly been a special night and I for one was happy that we had finally been together in such an intimate way. I remember the way he had told me he loved me right before he marked me, and the warm loving look that filled his eyes the morning after when I woke up in his arms.

            The only regrets that I have, is that I made him wait this long. If I had known how wonderful and magical sex was with him being my mate, I would have given in sooner.

            There was a knock on the bathroom there and before I could answer, the door was being pushed opened. When I was able to see who it was, I rolled my eyes at them. Standing in the doorway was none other than my crazy roommate Cassidy. She was a beautiful girl. Her smooth dark brown skin and her flirtatious smile always seemed to get the attention of any one. She was standing there in her sleeping clothes, looking at me with a concerned look. 

            “Are you okay, sweetie?” She said walking in the bathroom.

            I smiled up at her, pushing my hair back, and grabbing some tissue to wipe my face. “I’m fine, I’m just coming down with the flu, I guess.”

            “Well that defiantly, didn’t sound good. You should go get that checked out.” She said.

            “Aweee, how sweet? You’re concerned about me.” I said putting the tissue in the toilet and flushing it. “You don’t have to worry, I’ll be okay. By the way, tell Gabe whenever he gets here to put pickles on the grocery list. I’m dying to have one.” I said referring to our other housemate, while standing up and making my way over to her.  

            She still looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes. “Whatever, you just go lay down, because you are not getting out of tomorrow.” She said rolling her eyes at me.