My Angel ( Raura )

ROSS'S POV

I looked at my right side.. staring into my beautiful Laura's house.. It looked old and abandoned... It's been 4 months since we haven't heard from her.. She isn't at work anymore.. My beautiful girlfriend, all sad and depressed... So, i stepped down my car and knocked on her door.

" Laur... Let me in please. I know your in there.. I love you honey please let me in.. " I say as i knocked the 5th time softly.. But still, no answer.

" Laura, honey.. I will break down this door if you don't open this. " I say a little strictly.. I need to know if she's alright.. She isn't answering my texts or calls..

" LAURA! " I shouted and pushed the door and it bursted open.. The house was..... Oh my God... Broken Glass, destroyed clothing, beer bottles, and even a shattered Tv... I hear a soft angelic sobbing voice... It was Laura.. She's crying.. I ran around the whole house to see her in her room... Crying her eyes out.

" Laura honey. " I say running to her and knelt down.. I patted her back and hugged her then she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

" R-Ross.. " She sobs... Poor Laura.

" What happened?!.. who did this to you honey?! Answer me!  " I say to her while hugging her..

" R-Ross... A-Andrew.. c-came i-in here.. " She says while her tears fall down.. I wiped them.

" Beautiful, please don't cry.. " I say gently to her.. She shook her head and cried harder.., " Now what did that brat do to you?! " I ask worriedly.

" H-He c-came... a-and r-ripped my cl-clothes... T-t-then h-he r-raped m-me,. " She says while she wraps her arms around my chest... My blood was boiling.. Anger filling my body.. He touched my Angel.. I repeat, MY ANGEL!

" Honey, It's okay.. I'm here now Gorgeous. " I say hugging her as she calms down, resting her head in my chest.. She nodded and wiped her tears.., " Is this why you locked yourself up here? Why didn't you ask me for help?! " I ask her confused.

" I-i don't want to tell you b-because y-you might b-break up with me and call m-me a s-slut. " She says looking down. I was shocked..

" Oh beautiul, i would never call you that. It's not your fault anyway. " I say trying to calm her down.. She nodded and calmed down.. I carried her bridal style and i placed her at the backseat of my car and i drove to Andrew's house..

" W-where are we going honey? " She asks me sweetly and gently.. I just smiled and didn't answer.. She looked confused and just simply nodded.. I parked in front of Andrew's house. She looked shocked.

" Ross! What are you doing?! " She asked me a little pissed/ confused.. I smiled.

" We're gonna beat him up! " I say perkily.. She didn't take this as i expected her to. She looked serious and mad.

" No you are not beating him up! " She says.. I'm shocked..

" Why not?! He hurt you! " I say defending my choice.

She was silent.. Didn't speak and suddenly she nodded... I smile and ran inside to see Andrew... Making out with someone.. I grabbed him by the collar and punched him.. I punched him hard that he fell unconsious..

Laura was standing outside.. She was obviously frightened and she immediately ran inside the car... The ambulance and cops came.. I pointed Andrew..

" What happened here?! " The cop asked me worriedly while the paramedics checked Andrew's body.

" He raped my girlfriend.. " I say softly.. The cop looked shocked and nodded slowly, " Thank you sir. " He says and i walked away.. I went inside my car to see my girlfriend..

" Why did you do that?! " She asked me.. I chuckled.

" He hurt my princess, my everything, my world.. MY ANGEL. " I say smiling to her