R5 Concert ( Raura, Rinessa )

March 11th 2016

Laura's POV

" Laura! Laura! " My sister says shaking me.

" What is it Nessa? " I ask sitting up..

" The R5 concert is in 2 hours! Get ready! " Vanessa says excitedly..My eyes widen and run to the bathroom...

Oh my godd!!! It's the R5 concert!!! I quickly took a bath and brushed my teeth.. I amazingly put this Yellow sleeveless dress on and some black pumps and a brown bag and some light make up.. I went out and saw Vanessa wearing the same but instead a blue dress.

" Impressing Riker huh? " I ask smirking and my sister blushed.

" How about you? Impressing Ross? " She asks smirking and i blushed..

" Girls! It's time for you to go to the concert! " My mom yells from downstairs. We nodded and ran outside.. We have VIP passes and Backstage passes and everythingg!!! Gawd.. We are 2 hours and 5 minutes early.. No one is here! I sat down with Vanessa and chatted about R5..

Ross's POV

i spotted two girls.. One wearing yellow and the other one was wearing blue... They're 2 hours and 5 minutes early.. They must be so excited to see us.

" We have our winners then. " Riker says pointing to the two girls.. We'll be calling out fans who supports us the most and they will have 3 days to hang out with R5

" Oh well.. They came really early. " Ryde says smiling..

" Let's go prepare guys. " Rocky says and we nodded and went to our rooms

Concert Time

" It's time for the concert! " Ratliff says.. we ran to the stage and the fans started going crazy.

" HELLO L.A!!! LET US HEAR YOU SCREAM! " Riker shouts and everyone screams.

" RIKER!! I LOVE YOU! " The girl wearing blue shouts and Riker smiles, " I LOVE YOU TOO! " He shouts back.. The girl was shocked and hugged the girl wearing yellow.

" We are gonna be playing Do It Again! " Rydel shouts.

" 1..2...3...4! " I say jamming out my guitar.

It's been 3 hours.. We've played 9 songs.. It's time to announce the winners.

" OKAY EVERYONE! " Riker says through the mic, " R5 has picked fans who supported them
and came to the concert early! Their prize is... they get to spend time with us for 3 days! " Rocky says.

" We now have our winners! " Rydel says smiling.

" THEY ARE!!! " Ratliff says and we all pointed to the two girls wearing yellow and blue.. The spotlight goes to them and they were so shocked.

Laura's POV

" OH MY GOD! " Vanessa says and drags me to the stage.

" Let us give a hand to.. " Riker says giving us the mic.

" I'm Laura. " I say smiling.

" I'm Vanessa!!! " Vanessa says squealing.

" LAURA AND VANESSA! " Riker continues and they all clapped.

" THANK YOU L.A WE LOVE YOU ALL! " Ross shouts and i stare at him dreamily.

We all walk backstage. Everyone has left already.

" Hey.. Your the girl who shouted I love you to me right? " Riker asked Vanessa and Vanessa blushed then nodded.

" Well, i already said my answer. " Riker says and winks at Vanessa.

" So? You two seem really nice. " Rydel says sitting on the chair..

" Yeah they do. " Ratliff says.

" Well, I'm Laura.. I'm 19 years old and this is my older sister, Vanessa. " I say smiling.

" I'm Vanessa, but you can call me Nessa or Ness.. I'm  22 years old. " Vanessa says smiling.

" You two are cool. " Ross says and i blush.

" Who's your crush girls? " Rocky asked us..

" Vanessa goes first. " Riker says smirking.

" Riker duh.. " Vanessa says and looks down.

" How about you Laura? " Rydel asks me..

" R-Ross.. " I say looking down blushing..

Ross smiles and blushes.

" You two look so cute! " Ratliff exclaims..

" Yeah, you should be together. " Rocky says.. We both blush harder.

" But he's a star * I exclaim.

" But who said you can never date one? " Riker asks while looking at Vanessa.

" Let's go soon to be girlfriend. " Ross says grabbing my hand as we walk away.