My Princess ( Raura )

ROSS

It's September 11, 2015.. The day i first laid eyes on her... The day i first believed that i could fall in love... It's been three years since I've been crushing on Laura Marie Marano, school's most popular girl.

As i walked inside school, nobody approached me. I wasn't the popular guy.. I am a nerd. To be honest, i've been stalking her ever since. I'd wait for her outside the school.. When i look at her, i smile, hoping that when she looks at me, she smiles back.. But, that hasn't happened yet.

I went to my locker, putting on the code, i opened it and grabbed my books... Someone pushed me, i fell.. I looked up, It was Andrew Gorin.. He's the school's most popular boy, he knows i like Laura.. Apparently, he likes her too.. So he kept bullying me ever since he found out.

" Look at little nerdy.. To scared to defend himself. " He says laughing with his " boys "

I stood up, dust my clothes and looked at him, " What do you want, Andrew? " I ask gritting my teeth as i fix my eye glasses.

He chuckled and went closer to me, " I. Want. You. To. Stay. Away. From. My. Princess. " He whispers mad, by princess he meant Laura.. Then, he pushes me onto the floor.

" Andrew! Stop it! " A familliar voice says as that person walks toward as heels were clicking.. This is definetly a girl.. I rubbed my eyes with my right hand, to see.... The Princess.

" Hey babe.. " Andrew says as he wraps his arms around Laura's waist.

" Stop it, Andrew. I don't like you. " She says as she pushes him away.. He looked at her angrily.

" You'll be mine one day, Marano. " He says as he walks away with his little boy group.. Laura then looks at me and helps me up..

" Are you okay? " She asks me with a bright, sweet smile.. I completely froze.. I felt her shook me a little.. I shook my head and looked at her.

" I-i'm o-okay.. " I say nervous.. My cheeks turned red.. She smiled.

" I'm Laura, you are? " She asks putting out her hand.

I smiled, " Ross. " I say as i shook her hand.

NEXT DAY

I an so happy! Laura texted me and said that she wanted to meet me at the beach! Yes, we both exchanged phone numbers yesterday.. I quickly got dressed and went to the beach.. I saw that beautiful brunette sitting on the sand.

I walked closer to her, she stood up, " Hey Ross. " She says as she puts on her beautiful smile.

" Hey Laura. " I say shyly.. She giggled and took off her jacket.. Woah, she's flawless..

" Soo?? We're going swimming? " I ask completely dumbfounded. Of course we're going swimming.. She nodded as she perkily smiles and she skips to the water.. I took off my clothes and i changed into my swimming shorts. I walked to the water with her.

" Isn't this fun? " She asks as she splashed me with water. I looked at her shocked.

" Oh you got it, Marano. " I say as i splashed her back.

This clearly lead into a splash fight.

-

" That was fun.. " I say as we sat on the sand.. She nodded.

" Laura? " I ask her shyly.. She looked at me.

" Yes? "