'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB 4

Vince’s P.O.V.

‘Dinner and the first real encounter with my newly found step-brother was fun, wasn’t it?’ I thought sarcastically. My body was sprawled out on the couch, the remote hanging lazily in my hand when I decided to take a shower and flicked it off. I walked to the laundry room and looked around for a clean pair of underwear and a shirt. I found the underwear but couldn’t see a shirt.

“Well shit. . .” I mumbled.  I looked in the dryer and, to my luck, I found a Falling in Reverse shirt.

“This isn’t one of mine. . .” I was thoroughly confused now. I became wide-eyed when I saw the tag, clearly seeing the name Sky. I smiled evilly and went upstairs to shower. After my shower I dressed for bed and yawned, smiling down at Sky’s shirt. It was so comfortable and it smelled like him so much. I wrapped my arms around my shoulders, hugging myself.

“I’m never, ever giving this back!”

I walked to my bed as I heard Sky’s loud voice screaming downstairs. “Mother! Where is it!”  I could not hear his mother’s reply but could guess she asked him what exactly he was looking for.

“My favourite shirt!” he bellowed. I heard his mum this time, asking what shirt he had lost and he bellowed yet again, “MY SIGNED FIR SHIRT!” I looked down and sure enough it was signed by Ronni radke , the lead singer. Uh-oh. . .

a little info about me - ronni  is my fave FIR band member other than andy from bvb there both sexyyy x,x