'So What? We're Stebro's, I Can Still Love You' BXB2

Vince’s P.O.V

I smiled as I knocked on Skylar’s door to tell him it was time for dinner. After waiting a couple minutes, repeatedly knocking, but still getting no answer, I slipped into the room quietly. His room was dark, and already smelled like him.

I could see the human shaped lump in the bed and I walked over to his bed to see him fast asleep. I giggled softly, sitting next to him on the bed. Unfortunately, it proved futile to try and wake him up by tapping his shoulder.

“Sky, time to wake up,” he grunted and rolled over, making me sigh and move to where I was leaning over him.

“Sky, come on, dinner is getting cold,” he mumbled something unintelligible before grabbing me and rolling above me. I blushed as I noticed he was now basically on top of me, practically humping me.

“Sky,” I stretched his name as long as I could, “Get off of me, you’re heavy and this is awkward!” I blushed harder as Sky started to nuzzle me then grunted, pulling me closer.

“Oh shit, uhm, no. Sky, wake up!” I started to freak as he rubbed against me. “Skylar! Wake the fuck up!” I blushed and moaned softly when I felt his hard cock push against me.

“Oh fuck, shit,” I started to wiggle around, trying to get away. I pulled my knees up into his little buddy, fast and hard as a reflex. I jumped up and away from the bed when he shot up cussing.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” I stepped up to his bed.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry Sky!” Oh I’ve done it now, he’s going to kill me!