Chapter 6

Hi !! Thanks if you've read this far could you please tell me what you think by inboxing me, commenting or voting! It would mean a lot. And I promise there is romance in this story it won't be long.... :) <3

* * * * * * * * * * *

On the ride home my mind was buzzing i couldn't get the smirk off my face all the fear and anxiety had gone replaced with excitement I could feel the butterflies going mad inside my stomach. I could finally prove my independence and have a bit of alone time. And I start on Monday! I could hardly sleep at night it was Saturday one more day. It was two o'clock I decided to get some clothes out for Monday until my mum got fed up with the rustling and shouted at me to get into bed.

I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up tucked up in bed with a note saying;

See Ya On Monday X

Written in neat fluent writing not my mums, dads, or Mandy's... I hid the note in my draw feeling a cold shiver run through my body shaking it of I ran downstairs and got some cereal mum was going over the shops and dad had already left for work and I didn't really like the thought of being home alone after this mornings creepy atmosphere.

Pulling on my black army combat boots I locked the door behind me but as I turned the key I heard my bedroom door creep open I wanted to run upstairs and check it out but mum tooted the horn she was waiting for me in the car in front of the drive. I jumped into the seat next to her and she gave me a funny look but started the car anyway.

After about 15 minutes of walking around ASDA (my mum could shop for England) I heard a huge bang and out of nowhere a range rover came pounding through the walls I felt someone push me backwards with such force that I flew into the next till but no one was stood in front of me. Thats when I blacked out.

What felt like I had been sleeping for hours I felt a gentle shake on my shoulders and a cold ice pack on my head I screamed as I came to just from the shock of all the paramedics I blinked several times and saw a faint ghostly figure a boy about my age very handsome but when we made eye contact he seemed shocked and ran away after a few more blinks I was back to normal but with a slight headache.

"Wheres mum" I managed to whisper to the paramedic.

" I'm here baby, Someone tried to break into the ATM by crashing into it with their car they've been arrested now and every ones fine you got the worst of it if you hadn't of jumped out of the way when you did then you could of died," mum said in tears

" But mum I was pushed "

"But no one was in front of us darling your just confused you hit your head pretty hard lets go home"

Feeling confused I was helped to stand up and carried to the car...