Fire's Heart (Chapter 1)

When April moved away I thought it was game over. There was no way I could survive the rest of high school alone; With no-one to talk to; To laugh with; To make memories with. I was doomed. She was my best friend the perfect friend who was always fun to be around some one I could be myself around without having to pretend I was someone I wasn't.

 I don't think I'll ever find another 'April '. Complete opposites but we inseparable. She always knew the right things to say. Her light blond hair fell perfectly around her shoulders,she was never short of any boy admirers, and her oceanic blue eyes made her mesmerising people would use any excuse to talk to her.

And yet she chose to hang out with me. Everyone was jealous, it wasn't hard to tell. Shes gone to live with her nan in Scotland she dosn't even want to go as she dosn't know anybody but a person like April makes friends in minutes she was just like that.

My mum tells me that I'll survive and make friends again but I pretty much doubt that as everyone in our year has already been placed in 'friend groups' and its quite hard to change that for example; The populars, (No way I couldn't even look over at 'the populars' without expecting a slap or stares that would send me strait to hell) No joke and then there were the Freaks but not any old wierdo's they are super weird even though I class myself a freak I would never hang out with these guys. For starters their life's are mad hell by a group of morons who decide that they are different so they beat the crap out of them but they seem fairly happy at times and I'm really glad that they don't change their personality because someone tells them too.

So I guess I just have to get on with it alone....