Chapter Six- Bloodstar's point of veiw.

We crashed straight into Streamclan's camp. Immeditely several warriors noticed and began fighting us, whilst some queens and elders hid at the back, looking worried, confused, and scared. I leapt at a dark-brown tabby she-cat, hissing and clawing at her back. I yowled as she bit into my back, and hissed, throwing her off me into a group of three fighting Sandclan cats. Rainclaw was fighting with me to my left, whilst I tried to sniff out the leader of Streamclan. I spotted a bulky she-cat wrestling with small Shadowpaw- Except Shadowpaw was swiftly avoiding her attacks and biting the leader on the shoulder once in a while. I sprinted towards them, towering above them both easily. "Pick on someone your own size!" I hissed, biting into her neck. Shadowpaw backed away, looking annoyed on the fact I took over her opponent. She ran off, only to be attacked by an apprentice her size. The leader leapt at me, but only to miss as I ducked underneath her. She narrowed her eyes and hissed at me. "Whoever you are, I'm giving the chance for you and your friends to leave now!". I smiled and growled. "And what if I don't?"

"Then I make you wish you were never born!" she yowled, slashing at my eyes, just catching her claw on my left ear. I hissed and shook her off, ignoring the blood gushing from my ear. I turned to Dragonfang and Mudstripe who were fighting together, but they were also keeping an eye on me. Shadowpaw had just pinned a white apprentice she-cat. "Shadowpaw??! What are you doing here??" I heard the she-cat yowl, her eyes filling with worry.

"I'm sorry Cloudypaw... but you betrayed me.." Shadowpaw hissed, and bit into her throat, leaving Cloudypaw limp. I thought she was dead, but I could see she was unconscious but breathing. The warriors we were fighting retreated to their dens and I yowled in victory. "Cats of Streamclan, we are Sandclan, the new rulers of this forest. Your old clan mate Shadowpaw and I thought we should pay you a visit...." I hissed, holding my head high at Streamclan's leader. "I don't plan on killing ANY of you, but I am not responsible for what my warriors do. Thanks for the warm welcome" I growled, exiting out their camp. Darkpelt, Mudstripe and Dragonfang followed behind me, whilst the apprentices followed behind them. Shadowpaw took one look back at Cloudypaw and looked away guiltily.

We returned to camp and were greeted warmly by the queens and elders. The medicine cat, Blacktail, rushed to Shadowpaw immediately as she walked into camp. She deserved much, for she attacked may cats in that battle, which must've been hard on the fact that they were once all her friends. She was now in the medicine den, covered in wounds and her side soaked with blood. Darkpelt was waiting outside with a worried look. "You don't have to wait for her, Darkpelt" I mewed, using a slight sharp tone. Darkpelt shook his head. "She's... my apprentice, I need to make sure she's alright" he replied, worry in his eyes. Something was going on here, because Mistpaw was waiting for her outside the medicine cat den also. "What do you want, Mistpaw?" Darkpelt hissed. Mistpaw looked up at him with worry. "I'm waiting for Shadowpaw, she got beat up in that fight" he mewed. Darkpelt glared at him. I smiled at them both, amused. I knew what was going on here. I padded off into my own den- Only to collapse asleep.