Dawn of a new day 9

It’s been almost a week since the Australian wolves showed up I’ve gotten messages from my pack all heading my way. Dar was bringing some of his best warriors, not all of the packs come just a few. I don’t want their homes in danger because of me. Ion was brining his family with him he’s Transylvanian they can spare twenty guys but he’s only brining his biological brothers. Bruno and his pack made my house their home. I sat in the kitchen like old times talking with them. Bruno and I had two guys on patrol right now. Suddenly our patrollers burst into the room. “she’s here!” they stated. I jumped form my chair. “where?” one stepped forward and said “east side we chased her past the line but she didn’t go far she’s here with others.” I sighed the war was finally here. This was going to be hard. “alright pair up no one is left alone. Imprints stay with one wolf at all times no exceptions.” They nodded. This is why I’m Alpha. I don’t plan anything I go upon instinct and instinct was telling me to protect my pack. They all had their pairs. Now I had to stop seeing the LaPush guys. Dad stood there and asked “what’s going on?” I looked at him and said “there here dad. If Jake stops by your going to have to make up some excuses at times.” He nodded.

I smiled and we all walked out the back yard. Training had begun all over again. As I trained my wolves I thought about Jake... what would he think of me now? Bruno kept the training up as I walked inside. I looked out the front window seeing Jake heading towards the house. I whistled and the training stopped. There was a knock on the door. I walked to it and Jake smiled. “hey.” He greeted. I smiled back “hi Jake.” He then asked “want to hang out?” I smiled I really wanted to but… “sorry I have plans today.” He nodded and said “well free them for tonight there’s another bonfire your all invited.” I nodded and he walked up closer to me. “ok?” he questioned. “yeah Jake that’s fine. Well be there.” I stated he smiled hugged me and ran off. As I watched him run I sighed. Great I was falling for him. Over the past few days Jake has stopped by everyday and hung out with my wolves and me. He’s bonded with Bruno and the guys. We accepted him as one of us even though he wasn’t.

~Jake~

I ran threw the woods thinking about Dawn. She was my light now. I shifted and headed to Sam’s actually speaking of Sam he’s been on edge lately for a week now. He says he can’t speak of it or tell anyone. I don’t get it. Leah’s having a ball teasing him about being tongue tied. I really don’t care because Dawn and I have gotten closer were really close friends now. I love her so much. I reached the boarder and saw a blonde lady with black eyes watching the boarder. Then she looked at me she smirked and charged right at me! I growled and howled. I ran at her but when I went to attack she avoided me like it was nothing then her claws got my side. “naughty little puppy.” She stated I growled and she charged again. Sam and the guys reached me and we all attacked. But we couldn’t touch her, I was seconds off of her ankle she and she jumped back over the line. I heard her say “summam alpha damnare.” Whatever that meant. I growled and she ran off. “what was that!” Paul shouted. “we couldn’t touch her.” Jared added. “these leaches are getting stronger.” Embry growled then I saw a white glowing wolf on the other side of the line it was female. She sniffed the earth and looked at us. We starred at her “whose that?” she looked at us then asked “Alba dove sei?” we were confused then I heard another voice say “Alda allontanarsi da quei lupi non lasciare che vederti passare. ovest.” What was going on! I wondered. The wolf infront of us stated “ok ci proverò.” Then she ran off. We ran after her.

Translation.

“Alba dove sei?” Translation Dawn where are you?

“Alda allontanarsi da quei lupi non lasciare che vederti passare. ovest.” Translation Alda get away from those wolves don't let them see you shift. west side.

“ok ci proverò” translation ok I’ll try

End translation

We lost her after ten minutes of running. She was fast. We looked for his but nothing. This was getting ridiculous there were random wolves running patrol around here. Now theirs a vampire whose faster then us and this female wolf. “what the hell is going on?” Quil asked. We all were confused. Leah then said “ok maybe we should try to talk to there wolves?” I nodded and said “alright Jared and Embry try to talk to them on your night time run.” They nodded and we headed home. I was so confused. I watched as Sam kept looked around. “what’s up with you?” I asked he looked at me then said “I can’t tell you.” I raised a brow and he said “I CAN’T TELL..” he said the words slowly and I got it. “someone ordered you not to tell and if you have to listen it’s an alpha.” He nodded again. I thought about it random wolves, alpha… a new pack… there here for something then that vampire came to mind. A war.

~Dawn~

I watched as Alda ran into my back yard in human form. “Alba!!” she said. I smiled and hugged her. “nice to see you again.” I stated she smiled and asked “so those wolves are local?” I nodded and she smiled. “one was trey cute.” I smirked and rolled my eyes then asked “brothers?” she shook her head no. “were few. So just me.” I nodded Italian wolves were almost extinct. They fight constantly with the Voulturi, a local vampire coven the head of all the others. Alda is a close friend and best hunter in her pack. Night fell and I stopped training. We headed for the beach and I turned to Alda. “try not to speak in Italian.” She nodded and said “English it is.” She said it without accent. I nodded and we reached the beach Jake ran up to us and hugged me. “glade you made it.” He stated I smiled and we walked to the bonfire. After we all had our seats I saw Embry flirting with Alda. Billy Black came again and started to talk about the legend but he wouldn’t look to me waiting for me to accept it because of the Australian wolves. Jake was by my side as Billy spoke.

Once he finished the legend we all talked about anything. Jake took my hand and asked “can we talk alone?” I looked at him and nodded. He led me to his car and sat me on the hood. “so what’s up?” I asked. “Dawn I wanted to ask this but I was just waiting for the right moment…” he was blabbing. “Jake what is it?” I asked. “will you go on a date with me?” he asked his face was so red. I smiled I really liked him. “sure.” I stated against my better judgment. Next thing I knew Jake’s lips were against mine. I kissed back as we kissed I felt my body heat rising. I then heard Ion’s voice saying “he imprinted on you.” It was in my head. Imprinted on me? Jake imprinted on me? I continued to kiss him. That’s why he was around a lot. He had to be, that’s why I was attracted to him. We were meant to be. Maybe I could tell him but then he would want me to stay out of it. God this was getting harder by the minute. I snapped back to reality seeing I was in Jake’s car we were making out.