Dawn of a new day 2

He nodded and walked into his room. I smiled and walked into my room I laid on my bed and smiled. Last time I was here I was fifteen. Now it’s been three years I’m eighteen Leah would be twenty. Sam twenty one. Everyone would be grown up, moved on. I wondered if Leah still remember me or even lived here anymore. As I thought about it I fell into a peaceful sleep. My dreams always were the same things. I was in wolf form racing threw the forest I was in peace, the forest was calm. I would be running for hours just running. I would find a stream where I would see everyone I loved with space for more. I would shift back and hug them all then we would all go running. It was my peaceful place. I woke early and made breakfast. Dad ran out of his room and looked at me smiling. “I thought it was a dream.” He stated I smiled and said “no dad I’m home.” He nodded and hugged me again. “thank god.” I smirked and then stated “I want to go see Leah is she still around.” Dad nodded and I hugged him again I walked into the yard and stretched my muscles. I walked to Leah’s place which was like three miles away I got there within ten minutes.

I knocked loudly hearing a lady voice say “coming.” As soon as the door opened there stood Sue Clearwater she looked at me confused. “can I help you?” she asked she didn’t recognize me. “hi misses Clearwater is Leah home?” she recognized my voice. “AAHHHH!! DAWN!!” she pulled me into a hug. “it’s been so long!” she cried hugging me tighter. I laughed and smiled at her. “I know but where is Leah?” she smiled saying “she’s over at Sam’s place by now with Seth.” My heart froze. That meant she shifted. She would never be there otherwise. My best friend shifted just like me. I nodded and she let go. “go on now you remember where he lives don’t you?” I nodded and headed off. “COME AND VIST!!” she called I waved and ran to Sam’s as I ran my blood boiled she was alone forever like me. I sighed and pushed my feet to go faster I reached the house and stopped I sighed. Calming my heart beat to a normal beat. Here we go. I walked to the door and knocked on the glass. I saw Emily walk over with Scars on her face. She looked at me and opened the door. “hello can I help you?” she asked with a smile. ‘yeah where’s leah?’ I thought then looked in I saw a bunch of guys all had the same looks. I was a lucky wolf I didn’t have to cut my hair short in wolf form my hair shortened to just fur.

“I’m looking for Leah Clearwater.” I stated I saw one girl with short hair jump up and run to me shouting “DAWN!!!!” I smiled and he picked me up into a hug. Abnormal body heat wolf. I hugged her back and she laughed. “oh my god I haven’t seen you in years. Did you layer your hair? Oh my look how skinny you got. My gosh Dawn! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming home?” she said all at once. I followed it all and just smiled. “been a while hasn’t it?” I questioned. Sam looked at me and I looked away from him. Leah just hugged me again then Seth did the same. “where have you been tell me everything!” Leah chimed taking my hand. “well everywhere. I traveled the world and came home. I met so many new people.” I stated she smiled and had me sit next to one of the wolf boys. “really do tell.” She stated she was acting like a kid again. “Leah come on not now I just got back yesterday.” She pouted and said “why didn’t you call me?” I laughed and said “because I just got back yesterday!” she smiled and Sam asked “Dawn Tompson?” I looked at him saying “that’s me Sam.” He smirked and said “you were gone right around when the Cullens moved back.” Leah looked at Sam and said “drop it Sam.” Emily put a hand on his arm saying no.