Dawn of a new day 8

Jake stayed by me as Seth told the Lapush guys who these people with me were. Bruno sat Angelica on a log and said “baby..” she nodded saying “I won’t even try it not with our baby.” He nodded and kissed her. “thank you.” She smiled and looked at me. “were naming her Sunny.” I smiled and said “its beautiful.” Leah jumped first then Neko, slowly all were over the edge except Jake and Bruno. Jake then looked to me asking “you want to jump?” I smiled and said “sure.” Bruno then said “lets show them aussie style.” I nodded and we ran for the edge. As I jumped off I heard Jake shout “DAWN!” I flipped head first then did a roll tuck in the air and moved my body into a perfect swan dive. I landed with a little splash and saw Quil and Embry racing my way on the beach then dive into the water. I swam to the surface and they all sighed. Bruno was laughing from behind me. “show off.” He stated I shrugged and swam for shore. I saw Quil and Embry behind us swimming after me. Then I heard “are you ok!” I looked seeing Jake running out of the water. “I’m fine why?” I asked. Bruno then stated “cliffs in Australia are a lot bigger then that one mate.”

He looked relived that I was ok. Bruno ran back up the cliff to Angelica. We all talked and joked around the Aussies were the funniest talking about the things we did in Australia. The none werewolf things. I laughed at most of it then Jake asked “so your close to each other.” I nodded saying “yeah were like family.” He smirked but it wasn’t happy then Leah asked “what about relationship wise?” I shrugged saying “not really.” She nodded and then Sam asked “would you guys leave them alone?” Bruno glanced at me and I could read his facial expression. ‘we need to get moving on this vampire thing.’ I nodded and said “well guys we’ve been here for a couple hours but I really want to head home now.” Jake got up to follow. I sighed and Bruno shrugged saying “well I’m headed into town.” Angelica smiled and they walked away. We reached the house and I smelt it. An alpha vamp was here hunting the one thing I couldn’t protect my father. I walked into the house looking around nothing. The guys spread out threw the house to check for any sign of the vamp. Then I heard dad’s truck pull up. He had to know now. He was in danger. Bruno came in and my dad looked at us all. “evening guys?” he questioned. Bruno shut the door behind him.

“dad there’s something you need to know.” I stated he looked at us all. “what could that be?” he asked. “dad were not normal. Were not even classified as human.” He held his breath. “please god no your not a va-.” I stopped him there. “I would rather die then be one of them.” He smiled and said “with that fire you’re a wolf.” I nodded and stated “I am there were no other wolves around and I didn’t want to be alpha so I left.” Bruno then spoke up saying “she ran into us and well we met a vampire called an alpha. They have black eyes pure black eyes. We fought them and killed one but his mate a female is hunting us. Especially Dawn.” I sighed and said “dad there’s a lot you don’t know but know this she’s after you two.” He fell into his seat. “me? Why me?” he asked. I smiled saying “because I care about you and she knows it. You’re the only person I care about that she can try to hurt. We have to protect you.” He then said “I’ll call Sam.” I stopped him saying “NO! they can’t know about this.” he raised a brow then Bruno stated “were not brining them into this war.” I nodded saying “dad if they know about me then they’ll try to get me into their pack I don’t want that. I like the way I am. I need it to stay that way please?” he nodded and I continued. “I want you to stay insight of a wolf at all time for protection.”

He nodded again. “also I would like you to meet the Australian wolves part of my pack.” He looked at me asking “Pack?” I nodded and Bruno stated “we joined her and became pack among the many wolves she has under her wing.” I looked at him and said “I’m alpha of my own pack that’s world wide.” His eyes widened I guess he knew about the legend as well. “you’re a…” I stopped him saying “yes I am.” He gasped and fell back into his chair. “my daughter… wo.” I smiled and said “please do as I say.” He nodded and Bruno asked “what about the ones coming?” dad looked at him saying “there’s more?” I nodded saying “there’s going to be a war and my pack is on it’s way to fight we need places for them to stay.” Dad then stated “the miller house is still are’s.” I nodded and said “good idea dad. Ok they go to the miller house.” Bruno nodded and asked “and the vampires?” I smirked and said “Alpha vamps are what we worry about leave the vegetarians alone.” He nodded and three headed out. I hugged my dad saying “please listen to me and don’t tell the LaPush pack.”

He nodded again. “it’s ok. I won’t.” Angelica sat by him saying “it was a lot for me to take in as well.” He nodded and said “but she was gone so long I never thought she would become one of those.” I smirked and said “yeah neither did I.” as I talked to him about the werewolves I met he was shocked “Sawhili! Transavania? Where did you not go?” he asked I smiled and said “Canada.” He laughed and then Bruno stated “no you went there remember Jock?” I nodded and said “yeah that’s true.” Dad laughed some more then said “I’ll make some food.” I smiled and dad walked into the kitchen ok one done.