Diamonds:A Girl's Best Friends pt 14 (it's up,don't kill me!)

Bodiam castle,time unknown.

Val's point of view

"JJ!"Drake yelled and reached forward to grab her but she had already gone far from his reach.Drake jumped after her and the guards lowered their guns,confused at what just happened.

"Val! Jump!"Zack yelled and I did.

"Who fired?"Thor shouted and a bunch of them murmured,"Not me,hey don't look at me!"

I took a deep breath just as I jumped into the moat.I waved my hands trying to surface and gasped as I finally surfaced and wiped the green stuff from the water out of my face.I saw Drake holding onto JJ at a distance and swimming towards the shore.

I took in a few deep breaths and followed him.

"Please let her be alive,please let her be alive,"I repeated over and over while trying to swim towards them.

"Hey!"I yelled as something tugged at the hem of my Levi's.I tugged hard reaching down and freed my levi's from whatever it had gotten stuck into the and swam faster towards JJ.I saw Drake checking her heart beat and administer CPR.

I swam faster,looking at the bushes a few feet away from JJ was lying.It was sort of like a mini island with a lot of bushes surrounding it.Huh.Zack didn't mention it to be a part of the property.

I finally reached the shore and gasped.

"How is she?"I said still taking in deep breaths as I saw Drake give JJ mouth to mouth.

I waited a minute,he didn't get off of her.

Wait he's not doing it right.You have surface every few seconds and then pass oxygen,right?

"Drake you're doing it wrong,here let me-OH.My.God!"I said raising my voice at every word.

"I will kill you two,you know that?Unbelieveable! Here I am,dripping from head to toe in a water that has God knows what in it and here you two are swapping spit!"I shouted.I was really pissed off.I mean I jumped into the gross water that could possibly have been a part of the sewerage system

once and these two love birds here are making out like there's no tomorrow!

JJ grinned sideways and then waved me off,pulling Drake closer and kissing him.

"Ugh!"I said and collapsed on the shore,lying with my back towards them.

"Good thing is she's alive.So I get to kill her myself when we're home."I said and Zack spoke in my ear,"Kill who?"

"Zack?How can you still talk to me ?"I said.I had jumped into the water with my bluetooth still on.Speaking of which it was a wonder I hadn't been electrocuted yet.

"It's in water proof casing.Where's JJ?"Zack said.

"Oh she's fine.Yeah really fine."I said glaring at her.

"What happened?"Zack asked after sighing wtih relief.

"I don't know,one minute Thor was threatening us and then someone fired and I think JJ got grazed by the bullet and fell.Then Drake jumped after her and you told me to jump as well.Then I swam here on the shore and JJ and Drake are still making out."I said summing up the whole scenario.

"Did I just hear you right?JJ and-"Zack started to say slowly and I cut him off.

"Yep.You did."I said.

"Oh.Hang on a sec."Zack said.

"Sure.What else can I do anyway.I mean it's not like I have somewhere to be or have something to do."I rambled on and while Zack had me on hold I examined the bushes.