Diamonds:A Girl's Best Friends.pt 4

9:15pm,Kelley residence.

JJ's point of view

"Hey there!would you like to dance?"a guy asked me.I groaned inwardly.He was the fourth guy to ask that in the last half hour.

"No thank you I'm with him."I snapped while Leo casually placed his arm behind me on the couch,looking pointedly at the guy.

"I thought he was with her."the guy said nodding to Dee,who was sitting next to Leo,whose other arm was around her shoulder casually. Next to Dee was Val.

"How about you,hon?"the guy said looking at Val.

"Actually all three of us came with him."Val said irritatedly.

The guy reeked of some awful cologne.His hair was covered in way too much gel and he was wearing a hideous carribean style shirt.Millionare or not that guy's get up made me want to puke.

The guy looked at Leo curiously.

"Oil mine"Leo said smirking.

"Oh."the guy said and went away.

Only the millionaires' kids were allowed in the party and by Oil mine Leo had meant to tell the guy that his father owned it and he was loaded with cash and hence we were with him.

Long story short Leo was posing as a millioaire's playboy son and we were his dates.

We were at the party of George Kelley's son,whose father was the CEO of a multibillionaire company.

Our client had wanted us to pick somehting up from George's office.The item in question was going to be at the house tonight,when George's son was having a party.We had got into the party and to blend in Marcus had suggested we take Leo too,although we could've pulled it off without his help I was glad he was there so we could atleast turn down the various

offers of "dancing"we were getting by telling them we were with him.

The place was crawling with teens and people in their twenties getting drunk,dancing or getting upto God knows what.All I knew was that we had to wait till 9:30 and then sneak out,grab the item and leave.

The party had been a good alibi for us to get in without getting noticed.

"Damned perverts!"Val hissed as one of the guys next to her accidently knocked his drink on her dress while trying to get her to dance with them.

Few minutes ticked by as we sat quietly,observing the others around get drunk and dance.

"Heyy.Gimme some sugar"some guy slurred in my ear while sitting next to me.

He was clearly drunk and tried to grab my waist.I shoved him back and he passed out on the seat behind him.

I coulnd't wait to get out of here.Few minutes later the clock struck 9:30.

"Let's go Val."I said getting up.

Dee got up as well but Val pushed her back gently causing her to land on Leo's lap.

"No you stay we'll call if we need help."Val said winking and left Dee flushing as red as a tomato.

"Up?"I said to Val as she pushed back another drunk guy.

"Yeah."Val said.

"Spoiled brats."Val mumbled as a girl strutted around in a dress which was a bit too much revealing.I guessed it must've been a designer dress from the way Val was eyeing it.

"Time?"I said once we got into a bedroom and locked the door after us.It was a big room,well furnished and since no clothes or cosmetics were seen on the dressing table and the tables I guessed it must be a guest room.