Diamonds:A Girl's Best Friends pt 6

A/N:Shout out to whycrytry,Sapphire Star,CraziiChick,kTigaa1894, Jamjarz, Susie0990,Zee and Naiobe for being so awesome!You guys rock!<3

Chapter 6

Two days later,the secret lair.

Dee's point of view

"Any luck?"I asked as soon as Leo entered with JJ.

He shook his head and JJ sighed rubbing her temple.

It had been two days since we had been looking for the Centenary to get Marcus back but we hadn't been able to locate the Centenary yet.

"Where are the others?"JJ asked.

"Zack is still in the lab looking for any lead on the diamond and Val has cornered Drake into becoming her fashion victim."I said.

Drake's bag had been taken by the men who had kidnapped Marcus and since he had naively mentioned that he had no clothes and would like to get some in the presence of Val.He had been whisked away by her that very minute and was probably now being made to try everything in the clothes shop she must've taken him to.I almost felt sorry for him.Almost.

"Poor guy,he didn't have a chance."JJ said mock seriously and someone cleared their throat behind us.

I turned around and saw Val glaring at us.

"I heard that."she said with her eyebrows raised at us.

"Oh,you're back.Where's Drake?"I said.

"With me-hey where did he go?Drake! get in here!"Val said into the lift and Drake whined,"I look like an idiot!"

JJ and I sniggered,Leo tried to sneak in a peek at him but Drake moved away from the view.

"Oh for God's sake stop being such a baby!I dressed you didn't I?so it's not possible that you look like an idiot."Val said and dragged him out of the lift.

Hm he didn't look that bad.He was dressed in a T-shirt,jeans and a black coat.He only looked slightly dressed up but other than it wasn't that bad at all.

"Soooooo what's the special occassion?"Leo said grinning.

"Shut up."Drake murmured and hauled at least a dozen shopping bags out of the lift and carried them to Leo's room.

"Hey! You seriously don't think I have enough space for that many shoppers do you?Drake?"Leo said getting up after him.

"So what did you find out?"Val asked JJ and JJ told her.

"Now what do we do?"Val asked and we all sghrugged.

We didn't know where the diamond was and to be honest Marcus handled all the details and all we did was pick the items and deliver them.With Marcus gone it was now upto Zack.

"Hey,you guys?I think I got it.Get eeryone down here.You won't believe where it is."Zack said excitedly and we all jumped up and after getting Drake( who had changed instantly) and Leo we headed downstairs to Zack's lab.

"Hey!what did you find?"JJ asked Zack hopping onto a stool next to him.

We all crowded behind him,he was looking intently at a picture of some castle.

"I was thinking a diamond as expensive as Centenary would need special security to deliver it to it's owner right? So I got into some files and looked up for any top security deliveries made in the month of May around the date of the auction that took place last year and I got a hit on the Bodiam castle.

It's in East Suxssex,London.It was a tourist spot till last year January when it was bought and after an extensive renovation form the inside it was closed for public.No one is ready to comment as to who bought that castle just the way the information about the diamond was hushed up.So I think there's a link between the owner of this castle and the diamond."Zack said excitedly.