Bonus Chapter : ".......My Kagome" (Sesshomaru's POV)

Warning!!!!! Unedited & Very short chapter this is. Like two paragraphs, no dialogues, only monologue :'3 But you're gonna love this I hope. Don't worry. There will be a long chapter after this ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the priestess as she slept. Her face was so peaceful. I could not even understand what charm about her made me, the great lord of the western lands grow affections for her. Was it her tending nature, delicate beauty or her kindness as a human? Maybe it's her humanity. Me, who despised humans wholeheartedly, found it extremely ironic that how could I be mesmerized by someone's humanity! Maybe this was what that ridiculous emotion is called. Love, I guess. However, it doesn't feel ridiculous, staring at her like this, having to be only one in her company now. It feels kind of....warm.

  I saw her smiling. She smiled for the first time in sleep since she's been here. As far I could recall, she was always sad, teary eyed when she slept. And to think that was all because of that half-breed. I swore to myself that I would never let that sad, tearful look return on her beautiful face. I would never let that ignorant and foolish half-breed touch my Kagome.

*******************************

Me : "Um......water anyone?"

Rin: "Me. I need water. How emotional Lord Sesshomaru is finally." :")

Me: "yeah. I'm so happy."

InuYasha: ".....Che....this darn chapter was all about that Sesshomaru. What the hell, Jen?"

Kagome: "InuYasha.....!!!!"

Me: *yawns* "Ignore him, Kags."

Kagome: "With pleasure^^. Tell me, did you have any date in summer Jennifer? *_*"

Me: "And why again in this chapter we're talking about my dating life? 😒"

Rin: "Because it's fun to know about your inspiration of romance...hehe😄."

Me: "..........."

Rin: "So tell us, Jen, did you have your first..... "

Me: "See you soon, friends love you!!!!!"

Kagome: "Someone catch Jennifer... She's disappearing for months again :"("

Rin: "Jen chan.......😭"

Me: "Stop your acts already, drama queens😒😒😒"

Kagome & Rin: "hihihihihi"

InuYasha: -nowhere to be found...not that anyone cares😂"

Question- Do you have any good or funny memories of any date? If someone answers this...I'll tell the most peculiar & ridiculous things I did on my first date...hahaha.

Don't mind me, romance or love haters. I'm a hopeless romantic and obsessed about love life person. You are friends with me, you get to hear about my love life :3 sorry if it's annoying.

Anyone wanna ask me something? I have a Facebook profile titled 'Shely Inoue Dey'. Drop by and say hi. I'm mostly there :)

See you soon. Ja ne <3