Chapter 3 : Sesshomaru's Approval

Kagome' POV

I woke up and felt a heat near me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bonfire. I tried to remember what happened and then realised that a snake demon attacked me. But my shoulder was not aching badly anymore. It was just a flinch now. I sat up and saw the great demon of western lands, Lord Sesshomaru sitting on a rock before me.

At first I was scared. But then I got surprised when I recalled that it was actually Lord Sesshomaru who saved me.

I didn't know what to say . He hardly speaks something. Although I haven't tried speaking to him either.

"I.....um....thank you for saving me" I said.

He didn't say anything. Well, that was so like him. I was about to say something. But then Rin and Jaken came from the bushes.

"Lady Kagome, are you alright now?" Rin asked, giving a cheerful smile.

"I am fine. Sorry for the trouble."

"Of course you should be sorry. After you passed out, Lord Sesshomaru had to carry you all the way here. So of course, you have to be sorry." Jaken said, in a grumpy voice.

I looked at Lord Sesshomaru. He was looking at the fire.

"Lord Sesshomaru, I am very sorry that you had to carry me." I said, scared.

Sesshomaru looked straight into my eyes and finally talked.

"Why are you not with your group, priestess?"

I looked down. I didn't want to talk about InuYasha now. I secretly hoped he doesn't ask me about him.

Sesshomaru didn't say anything to me then. I looked up to him and it seemed he understood my hesitation.

"Lady Kagome, we found fowls in the nearby village. Would you like to help me get it cooked?" Rin asked, smiling as usually

"Sure. I'd love to help you."

I stood up and went to help her get the fowl roasted.

Rin was very cheerful and smiling always. She talked with me for a long time. She kind of reminded me of Shippo.

When we were finished eating, Rin asked me to sleep with her. She usually doesn't have someone to talk to except Lord Jaken. But he kind of pissed her, as described by Rin.

Sesshomaru's POV

I was sleeping on a nearby tree when I heard the sound of scream from a female voice. I jumped out of the tree and saw Rin and Jaken were already awake.

I diverted my attention to the priestess. She was screaming in her sleep. What happened to her? Must be a nightmare!

"Rin. Go and calm her." I told to Rin.

She was little scared, I noticed. But I noticed she was more like worried for the priestess.

She ran up to her and tried to soothe her by patting her forehead.

I walked to the priestess and tried to calm her by running my hand through her hair. She seemed to be calming down.
"Rin, go back to sleep." I sent Rin back as she looked tired. I wrapped my mokomoko sama around the priestess, in case she was cold.

She seemed to be flinching in her sleep and sometimes mumbling something.

"I hate you...... I..." She said in a sleepy voice.

My hand stopped running through her hair.

" I hate ......you..... Inu...ya....s...aha. Hate..... You.."

My face went went blank. What could've that half breed done to this priestess, I wondered. That InuYasha would care for this girl. Then why would he hurt her? I wonderd and kept wondering but didn't get any answer.

I diverted my sight to the girl's face. 'She looks beautiful while sleeping' I just thought. My eyes went wide after realizing what I just thought. I thought she was ........beautiful?

*******************************

A/N : I hope you all enjoyed the chapter...... ^.^    Lord Sesshomaru is changing eh? ;-)

Sesshomaru : watch what you imply, human! -_-

Me : *sweatdropped* ha....haai °.° Sesshomaru sama >_<

Kagome : Thank god that stupid Inuyasha is missing in this chapter too ^_^

Me : No problem Kags ✌✌✌

InuYasha : curse you! Jennifer

Kagome : *facepalm* InuYasha. Sit Boy !!!

******************************

Plz plz plz comment. I love you all people. Thanks for reading.

Until next time. Ja ne