Chapter 2 : Unexpected Saviour

Kagome was about to fall in the water when the snake demon attacked her. Her right shoulder was bleeding heavily. Kagome's body felt numb and she passed out. Just then a man appeared before her and held her hand. The man had long silvery hair, he wore an armour over the long sleeved flower printed red and white kimono. He carried two swords on his waist and had and emotionless expression. It was none other than the great Lord Sesshomaru himself.

Sesshomaru laid Kagome on the grass and turned to face the snake demon.
"Who are ssssssh...you?" The demon demanded.

"How dare you not recognize the great, the invincible demon Lord Sesshomaru?" Jaken sheepishly yelled from a nearby bush.

"Sessho.....ssssh.....maru!?"

Sesshomaru didn't show any interest and slashed the demon with his whip in the blink of an eye. The snake demon was cut in half and the pieces scattered around.

"Jaken!" Lord Sesshomaru called out.
"Yes, Lord Sesshomaru" Jaken approached him with fear.
"Find Rin. We are leaving away."

Jaken ran in the forest to find Rin. She was gone to find food.
Jaken called out, "Rin! Rin! Where are you?"
"Here! Lord Jaken." Rin called from a distance.
Sesshomaru picked Kagome and put her on his shoulder with his one hand and walked towards where Rin was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Sorry for the short chapter. *bows* >.< I'm extremely sorry.

Inuyasha : Tsk! You didn't even put me in the chapter. curse you! Stupid Shanalise!

Me : *facepalm* Oh! Inuyasha! Just shut up!

Kagome : Should I 'sit' him?

Inuyasha : *sweatdropped* Kagome! No!"

Me : *grins evily* Kagome, yea

Kagome : Haai^^ Jennifer Inuyasha, Sit boy! Sit boy! Sit boy! Sit boy!

Whammmmmmmm***********

Me : Serves you right, Inuyasha
Lord Sesshomaru : agreed!
Me : Lord Sesshomaru!!! Kya!!!!! You were here???

********************************
Sorry for my mistakes in the story. Plz plz plz plz plz comment everyone.

You may follow me on instagram @la_princesa_jennifer
Love you, my readers!

Until next time! Ja ne