Chapter 1 : The Words That Hurt

Kagome's POV

I ran through the forest, not noticing the branches and twigs scratching over me, tears overflowing from my eyes. I couldn't believe what I saw. Nor could I believe what he said. He was serious. The words he was telling to her was deadly for me. They were stinging throughout my body. I never felt so much sorrow and betrayal. Only because he was the person dearest to me.

Flashbacks..........

I followed InuYasha as he suddenly ran away to the forest. He was just as cheerful as a bird and arguing with me. But all of a sudden he stopped and ran away. I stood there stunned. Then I saw white and thin dragon like creatures flying over the forest. Soul Catchers! That means Kikyo is around.

I tried to resist myself but ended up giving in and followed InuYasha's trail.

I saw a bright light glistening in the forest. When I approached it, my heart shattered into pieces. InuYasha was in Kikyo's embrace. I tried to look away but failed. I held the tree beside me for support.

"InuYasha!" I heard Kikyo moaning.

"Kikyo, I'll not let anything harm you again. I love you." InuYasha said, parting away from the kiss.

"But InuYasha.......that priestess is with you. I can't approach you with her beside you" Kikyo said.

"Don't say that, Kikyo! I've always loved you. I need Kagome to find the jewel shards. And I don't want you to fight. That's why I need her." InuYasha said, kissing her again.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I turned around and started to run, before InuYasha noticed me.

'So that's what I am to you, InuYasha. A jewel shards finder. Nothing much.' I thought

End of Flashbacks...........

I came near a stream. I was tired of running and panting endlessly. I sat on the bank and buried my face in my knees. I cried, cried and kept crying.

Suddenly I felt the earth shaking. I turned around and saw a snake demon with two heads making it's way towards me.

"Let me...... ssssssh.......eat........ssssh...your soul, priestesssssssh"

'Why didn't I sense the demon before?' I thought.

I reached out for my bow and arrows. I fired two arrows at once. I had no intention to fight anyways. That's why I wanted to finish it quickly. But the demon quickly dodged it as it was very quick.

"Damn!"
I reached out my hand for another arrow but to my bad luck, I was out of arrows. So I did the obvious thing. I decided to run as fast as I could. But the demon attacked me and suddenly I slipped my feet and felt myself falling in the stream.
'Now I'm in trouble' I thought and clenched my eyes shut.

But before I could fall in the water, someone grabbed my hand. I saw slivery long hair, long sleeved kimono with red flower pattern before passing out of the pain from the attack.

A/N : InuYasha you bullshit! How dare you hurt Kagome. >_

InuYasha - "shut up trash!!! Get outa here!!!"

Me - "don't worry Kagome. You don't have to go to that jerk!"

Kagome - "of course. *glaring at InuYasha* SIT BOY!!!!!!"

WHAAAAM********

Me - "served him right"

Kagome - "jerk! SIT BOY! SIT BOY! SIT BOY!............."
*************************

OH! Too bad for InuYasha and his fowl mouth. ^_^

You may follow me on Instagram too → @la_princesa_jennifer :3

Don't forget to comment & vote

Ja ne! Minna! See you soon^^