Lily

Hannah's P.O.V.

Is it just me, or is it weird that Quin predicted when he would die accurately? Things just aren't going to be the same. Mom's hitting the bottles. Dad's silencing himself. What's gonna happen to me? I shouldn't be worrying about this. Now is not the time. I have to do my homework. There's just so much. Oh Hannah, how do you ever deal with it?

I picked up my phone that i hadn't checked in two days. 17 texts from Kaigha, 22 from Peyton, and since I hung out with Kyle yesterday, only one from him. Why text me so much when you can just leave a voice mail? DUH! About the third message Kaigha sent me said "meet up with the girls at WoodBridge mall on Sunday at three!" I checked the time. Crap! 2:45! I had to rush, throw on a cute outfit (incase you were wondering, pink lulu lemon jacket zip up, and lulu lemon black leggings) and throw up my hair. I ran to my car and drove to the mall.

"Hey girls!" I exclaimed blushing.

"Looking, fashionably late !" Kaigha winked.

"Hope that's a good thing !"

"So um, why are we like here ? Shopping spree?" Peyton did a little hop. You could just tell by her voice she was way more than she put herself out there to be.

"Well... There's a guy I like, but new girl Lily is getting in my way!" Kaigha glared into a random area.

"Oh ! She's pretty!" Said Maisy

Kaigha's eyes shot at Maisy in rage. I looked to my right to find Amiyah staring me with a saddish look.

"What is it ?" I asked.

"You look.. Hurt," she paused for a moment, "sad, kinda exhausted?"

I looked down. Amiyah always knew me so well. "I'm fine" i scratched the back of my head and avoided eye contact. She sighed and turned her head towards flustered Kaigha.

"So ... We need to hunt her down, let her know who she's messing with, and if she doesn't understand, we'll never see her again!"

We all knew that Kaigha says stuff she wouldn't and couldn't do. I looked behind me.

"Hey isn't that Lily?" I pointed to the girl.

Kaigha's face turned bright red. "There he is!" She pointed to Michael Collins, about the most stupid bimbo-ish athleet there was at WoodBridge high.

My attention focussed back to Lily. She was beautiful. Long, thin, blond hair, blue sparkling eyes, pale but, pretty skin, and of course a lulu lemon outfit. Lulu lemon was definitely very trendy.

Next thing I know I see Kaigha flaunting up to Mike. Oh god. She gently set her hand on his bicep and with the other hand twirled a piece of her hair. "Lunch sometime?" She winked. Wow she was flirty, annoyingly flirty. He looked dazed, like her eyes put a combination lock on his. He said there for a minute and she snapped, "hello?!" He snapped out of it, "oh uh, yeah, does um... Now work?" "Mhm!" She gushed and the two walked off.. Leaving Lily alone.

I had to walk up to Lily, "are you okay?"

"Yeah we were only hanging out." She looked really shy, nervous to talk to me.

"If you ever wanna talk, here's my number!" I wrote it on paper, handed it to her, caugh up with my girls and we sashayed off.

"She seems cute!" Said Peyton.

"Yeah friendly too!" Exclaimed Amiyah.

"Mhm, defs us material!" Maisy protested,

"Well she has my number, so she can hit me up" i concluded the topic. I knew she was someone who Kaigha would never like.