Hallway encounters

Hannah's P.O.V.

"I have feelings too!" I said while fake sobbing, "What don't people get about that?"

"I know you do hun!" Kaigha said while rubbing small circles on my back.

"It's just, I lost my most favorite mascara, like what will I ever do?"

"Buy a new one, duh?" Kaigha said with attitude, "You have money, right?" Her voice from caring to serious.

"Yes, totally you're right." I said. She walked away and in the hallway I was left alone to bury myself in my thoughts. I really did not care about that mascara, but part of being popular is having to pretend to care about stupid things. Dumb is cute according to all of us populars. I'm actually really smart. I have straight A's but I tell everyone I fail. And I was lying about having money. My daddy, as I would say around my friends, just got fired from his job and my mom was always a stay at home one taking care of my 8 year old brother Quin. So we're officially broke.

"Hey Hanster!" exclaimed Kyle interrupting my deep thoughts. He had been my neighbor since first grade. He is also my best friend, but I can't let anyone know, that would kill my rep.

"Oh hey!" I said gazing into his sparkling blue orbs. Wow never noticed the beauty in his eyes.

"Skipping class?" he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. Had to put on the 'I lost my mascara' act to Kaigha. I was getting boring!"

"You shouldn't have to do that for them to like you, you know?"

It was silent for a few minutes.

"You're somewhat right but you don't understand. I'd be a loser if I didn't!"

"I'm a loser and I do fine!" He winked swiping his long brown skater hair to the side.

I pushed up his glasses that slightly fell down his nose. I don't get why he wasn't as popular as me! He was attractive - wait. Did I just call Kyle Christianson 'Attractive?' Oh God.

"Whatever!" I poked his chest and sashayed my way back down to class.

Kyle's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but watch the way she walked. I've always had a thing for Hannah. But it just wasn't about her Long wavy blond hair, her envious green eyes, her olive tan skin, or her perfect body. It was most who she was on the inside. And no one knew that side better than I did. Sometimes I think I know her better than her family. I mean, she tells me everything and we usually hangout alot.

I liked Hannah ever since I first met her next-door. We'd always sneak out in the night and meet up at the playground one block away from our homes. We'd play night tag and hide-n-seek. I guess I never knew how dangerous it was for some 7-8 year olds to be running around alone outside at midnight. We repeated that and we still do. But as we got older, tag turned into "Talking About Guys/Girls" and hide-n-seek turned into find out who i am. It's confusing but we usually have deep talks out there. I wish she was mine. I really do.