Chapter 4

Ever since I accepted Jake as my mate again everything has been amazing well apart from the fact that I'm still having the nightmares about Sean killing Jake.

I rolled over to my side where Jake was sleeping peacefully next to me. I started tracing over his jaw line before I made my way up to his hair and started running my fingers through it, a smile tugged at his lips. I leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips, I felt him start to stir telling me he was awake before he started kissing me back. I pulled away smiling at him and soaking up every moment of this.

"Good Morning Beautiful"

"Good Morning Jakey"

"We have school today" I groaned making him chuckle.

"Can't we just stay in"

"No oh so wonderful mate of mine we can't and cheer up we're seniors. We graduate soon" he said getting up ready to drag me out of bed if he needed to.

I groaned burying my face in the pillow. "5 minutes" I pleaded. Honestly school I didn't mind but I accepted Jake as my mate during winter break meaning today is the day everyone would find out we're together and that scares me.

Jake started tickling my sides making me jump and laugh like crazy. "Ok ok I'm up" I said in-between giggles. He smirked making his way out of the room towards the bathroom. I sat up stretching my neck and arms before getting up and just like Jake heading to the bathroom.

When I walked into the bathroom Jake was in the shower so I brushed my teeth and washed my face until he got out. We switched and i set a record on washing my hair and body in a total of 15 minutes!! Quickly I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me to go do my hair and make-up. Since my hair was wet I just did a fishtail. Makeup wise I just put some foundation, brown eyeliner and mascara on. Running to the room I grabbed by light blue jeans, my Hakuna Matata crop top that isn't short at all and some strappy sandals.

Looking at the clock I saw that I still had 10 minutes before I had to head to school. Walking to the kitchen I saw Jake eating some bacon and scrabbled eggs and another plate of the same thing next to him. "Awe you made breakfast" he's honestly the best mate ever. "Of course I did. I know if I didn't you'd just eat an apple and your already skinny enough" I laughed sitting next to him and digging in. I took the first bite and moaned as the flavor took over all my senses. "Like it?" he smiled, his cute dimples showing. I nodded my head still eating.

Around 5 minutes later we were heading out to the car. Jake opened the door for me waiting for me to get in before he closed it. Jogging to the other side of the car he got in and we were off.

The car ride just consisted of us jamming out to music and laughing at each other's silliness. When we parked all the girls immediately swarmed his car but because of the tinted windows couldn't see us. I gulped and smiled trying to hide my nervousness but he could see it in my eyes. He took a hold of my hands and looked straight into my eyes," you have nothing to be nervous about no matter what they think I'm still going to love you and be with you forever. I know I was stupid before but I am sorry for that and nothing can tear us apart" I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He got out and closed the car door. All the girls swarmed him but got confused when he made his way over to the other side. He opened the door and reached his hand towards me. Grabbing his hand I got out and I swear the shock faces and the gasps of the girls was priceless.

This was going to be a longggg day.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys I know I haven't updated in forever but I've been super busy. I graduated and am doing high school in LAX so I'm moving soon. Do you guys actually like this story or should I stop it??

Vote xx

Comment xx

Follow me xx

Love you lovelies