Chapter 3

Brittany's POV

I was running through the forest towards Jake. Suddenly a painful howl erupted through the clearing. My wolf whimpered in agony as I felt the mate bond weakening. I picked up my pace running over to where they were. The sight before me made me fall to my knees. I was dead maybe not physically but emotionally hell yeah. Jake's lifeless body laid before me covered in blood a big piece of his neck missing. Sean stood before him covered in blood too but not his Jake's.

"Now we can finally be together again my love"

I woke up crying and covered in sweat. The dreams changed from Jake rejecting me to him being killed by Sean and they always ended in Sean saying that. It's been a week since I kissed Jake and he only leaves my side now when I sleep or when I'm going to shower. I still haven't accepted him as my mate but I will soon.

I got up from my sitting position on the bed and put on my flip flops walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I went over to the cupboards and took out a bowl before making my way over to the pantry. I got the box of my favourite cereal Captain Crunch and poured some into the bowl. I put the box back in its spot and got some milk from the fridge pouring a decent amount into the bowl. I got a spoon and made my way over to the couch.

I got the controller and started flipping through channels stopping on the rerun of the Twilight movie New Moon. What they say about were wolfs is ridiculous, sometimes, but at least they got some things right. We can shift whenever we want to, Jacob imprinted on Renesmee later on in the movie so like saying he found his mate sort of, Jacob belonged to a pack and finally Jacob shifted for the first time when he turned 16.

I finished up my cereal and put it on the coffee table in front of me. 20 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened the door revealing Jake naked in human form.

Try not to stare, don't look lower, I told myself.

"May i come in" Jake smirked realizing my difficulty to not look to his erm manhood.

"oh um erm y-yea c-come in" I blushed furiously not enjoying my stuttering unlike Jake.

Jake walked past me and towards the couch. He turned around and motioned for me to go. I walked towards him and sat down next to him looking into his eyes.

"I have to tell you something" I could hear the nervousness in his voice. I motioned for him to continue.

"Brittany i'm in love with you I already told you why i rejected you and i honestly still think that was the worst mistake of my life.I still do even more now. I'm begging you for you to accept me. Please Brittany I need you, your my heart beat, my breath, my world, my soul, my everything. I love you more than breathing. If you ever needed anything and i could give it to you I would. Need a kidney? I have two. Need a heart? Its already yours so have it. Need protection from the world?? Even if it was an ant I would protect you until I take my last breath. Just please please please please say yes"

I felt the tears threatening to spill. Jake noticed and started to worry.