In depth about shiffting

So many you have ask me about like how to prepare your self about mermaid and the shifting so I found a website and here is what they say and I agree

Step One: The Research:

Step One of becoming a mermaid, is the step where you research and learn about mermaids, what you are going to be. You are going to learn about what you are going to become, a mermaid.

Step Two: Learning about your mermaid self:

Step Two of becoming a mermaid, is the step where you learn about how you, specifically, are going to be. You are going to refer to your mermaid research (Step One) and plan how you will be as a mermaid. Learning about yourself you need to get personal, and find out how a mermaid lifestyle will affect you.

Step Three: Preparation for shifting:

Step Three of becoming a mermaid, is the step where you prepare for shifting. After you have connected to your inner mermaid, you need to prepare yourself for the shifting journey.

Step Four: Fantasy Shifting:

Step Four of becoming a mermaid, is the first part of the real shifting. This part is mainly about meditation and visualization. Fantasy shifting, also known as F-shifting, incorporates all the steps you've seen so far, particularly Step Three.

Step Five: Mental Shifting:

Step Five of becoming a mermaid, is the second part of shifting. This part is where you change your mind and the way you think and act. You have to feel like you really are a mermaid.

Step Six: Physical Shifting:

Step Six of becoming a mermaid, is the final part of shifting. This part is where you physically change your body into a mermaid's. It incorporates everything from Step One to Six. This is the hardest and most complicated step, but it is worth it.

Hope this help you for the future

QUOTE OF THE DAY