Tropical Mermaids

Tropical Mermaids

Tropical mermaids, sometimes known as Coral Reef mermaids, live in the tropics and are built for warm weather and a tropical environment.

These mermaids live in tropical regions. They prefer warm water temperatures. Tropical mermaids are found in tropical environments around the world, in freshwater, and saltwater, though more often salt. Many tropical mermaids live amongst or close to coral reefs.

Tropical mermaids resemble many tropical fish, because of their often bright coloration. Freshwater tropical mermaids usually get their bright coloring from iridescence (a property that makes the tail appear to change color as the angle of view or the angle of light changes), while salt water tropical mers usually get their tail colors from pigmentation (a property that makes the tail reflect different lights).

The reason tropical mermaids are brighty colored, is because those are colors they require for survival in their particular habitat. They use their colors and flashy tails to blend in with the bright aquatic plants and are generally coral colors. They have more decorative tails that can be bright purples, coral pinks, lime greens, sunny yellows and any other bright colors!

Tropical mermaids can be vegetarians, carnivores, or omnivores. Most coral reef mermaids are vegetarians, or sometimes omnivores, but the choice is up to you! For a vegetarian, there are many options of food. They like food like, salads (without fancy dressings), underwater plants seaweed, vegetables and fruits. Some good choices are peas, lettuce, broccoli and cucumbers! Some tropical mers also like foods like potatoes and cereals, but nothing too processed (especially anything deep fried). Though not as common, there are also some carnivorous tropical mers. They eat meat like fish, shrimps, crabs, or on land, sushi. Omnivorous tropical mers like anything from what I just listed, sometimes including human food.

HOPE U ALL LOVE THE INFORMATION

QUOTE OF THE DAY!!