Chapter 17

*Devin POV*

I just left my home boy funeral. I'm SO angry. He was like my brother. We've been together for years. Making money together, selling drugs, just.....EVERYTHING. I can't believe my brother is just.....

Gone.....I wonder who did this? NO I'm gonna find out and then I'm going to kill them or him or her. I don't care!........Wait! My instincts tell me that Tracy is written ALL over his death.....How about I pay Ms.Tracy a visit...

BUT DANG I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE AT!!.....HOLLY! BINGO!

Holly: *walks in the house and hands me the money she got*

Devin: Thank you

Holly: Welcome!

Devin: Holly....When Dj took you with him to search for Chris and Tristen did you guys find them?

Holly: Yep! They live in L.A. and apparently visits the park a lot.

Devin: L.A. huh?......*chuckles* Well why don't I visit L.A. for a while.

*Chresanto POV*

My baby came home yesterday. She has been running me like crazy. I think she's doing it on purpose. But Tracy has been running too! But not as much as me. I can't wait til she get back on her feet!

Christy: DADDY!!!!!

Roc: *runs downstairs* Yes Christy?

Christy: It's a spider on the floor!

Roc: *laughs* Are you serious?....*walks over and steps on the bug*

Christy: Thank you! *smiles*

Roc: *walks back upstairs*

Christy: DADDY!!!!

Roc: *runs downstairs* Yes Christy?

Christy: You can't just leave it there on the floor. Pick it up.

Roc: *grabs a piece of tissue, picks the bug up and flushes it down the toilet*

Christy: Thank you! *smiles again*

Roc: Mhm *walks upstairs*

Christy: DADDY!!!!

Roc: *runs downstairs* WHAT!? GIRL! WHAT DO YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY!? HUH!? WHAT CHRISTINA LA'SHAE AUGUST!?

Christy: I just wanted to say.....I love you *smiles hard*

..........She playing right? Is she really testing me right now? Ima hurt her.

Roc: *face turns red*

Christy: Are you blushing daddy? *laughs*

Roc: NO! I'M ANGRY!

Christy: Why?

Roc: JUST.....Stop calling my name ALL the time please.

Christy: Okay. And Sorry *lays back on the couch*

Roc: *walks over and kisses her forehead* And I love you too *smiles*

Christy: *smiles*

I went into Tracy's room and we talked about Christina's party. I thought I could re-do her 16th bday party since I ruined it. I really want to show her I've changed. But her party is going to have to be in 4 weeks. That's when her leg is FULLY healed. I called the bros about it but their daughters don't know. I want to surprise the girls too. They thought I was a horrible dad too. BUT I'm going to PROVE that I am not. NOTHING will ruin this party for my daughter :)