Chapter 8

*Chresanto POV*

I've searched everywhere for this girl. I guess she didn't come to New York. I gather up the plane tickets and we head back to L.A. I can't find her. Where could she be? I hope she's not...NO ROC DON'T THINK THAT WAY......I just want her back.

*Christina POV*

So I'm about to start training but I really don't want too. Holly is ANNOYING and that other girl I forgot her name is WEIRD AND CREEPY. That's why I stick around Tristen. She gets me and I get her. I guess we sort of got this older sister type bond or whatever.

Tristen: Okay so first. Well you already have the body...No homo.

Christy: Um....Thanks I guess *laughs*

Tristen: *laughs* Just use less make up and change into this *hands Christy clothes*

Christy: Okay *goes in the bathroom*

Tristen: Oh and take off those piercings!

Christy: Okay!

I wiped all my make up off and put on eye liner lightly of course with some lip gloss. Then I put on this cherry red dress which was tight on me and showed off my curves nicely and these heels that looked WAY too grown for me.

Tristen: Are you done!?

Christy: *comes out* You're not very patient are you?

Tristen: Nope *laughs* And you didn't take out those piercings

Christy: Oh yeah right *laughs and takes them off*

Tristen: *examines Christy and shakes head*

Christy: What?

Tristen: I don't want you to do this! I don't want you to go through what I went through. You're only 16. Don't you have goals or something?

Christy: Of course. You can't have a dad like mines and not

Tristen: What do you mean? You know what that doesn't matter. You need to leave.

Christy: No! What about you?

Tristen: What do you mean?

Christy: When they find out you let me go

Tristen: They'll probably beat me and some more stuff but I have been through it all. Don't worry about me though.

Christy: No! I'm not leaving you. Come with me. Please!!!!

Tristen: I-I can't Christina.

Christy: Then I'm staying with you. I don't want you to get hurt anymore.

Tristen: *smiles a little* You are very kind but I'd rather get hurt then let you get hurt and give up something so pure for these sap suckers.

Christy: *looks down* Yeah....

Tristen: You're not a virgin or something!?

Christy: *shoots head up* YES!!!! I just still don't want you to get hurt.

Tristen: Oh. Well again. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine! *hugs Christy*

Christy: *hugs back* Okay.....

****************

*Chresanto POV*

We arrived back home. The Limo dropped the girls off and I'm at home still trying to figure out. Where is my daughter? I hope she's alright and somewhere safe. If anything happened to her.........I don't know how I will be able to eat,sleep, dance,rap or ANYTHING...... I just pray to God and try to talk to Chrisyra sometimes. Lord knows I miss my First Love. She was my EVERYTHING. I know she's probably disgusted with me. But I'm going to try and make things right. I need Christina. She's ALL I have left.