Chapter 7

*Chresanto POV*

Okay so the plane landed in New York. Me and the girls are in our hotel rooms getting ready to go look for Christy.

LilRay: *knocks on Roc's door*

Roc: *opens the door* Yeah?

LilRay: You ready?

Roc: Yeah *walks over to his suitcase*

*The rest of the girls came and sat on the bed*

Roc: *pulls out a gun*

Girls: *screams*

Roc: *looks at them* SHH! SHH! Are you trynna get us kicked out the hotel?

Tia: Why did you bring a gun with you!?

Roc: SHH! And cause. Anything could've happened to her. I need to be loaded.

Jordyn: Just don't go shooting around us.

Roc: *laughs* Just come on!

*They walk down the street with Missing flyers of Christina*

LilRay: Have you.......

*Women walks right by them*

Tia: Have you seen a girl that looks like......

*A man ignores her*

Jordyn: HAVE ANYONE SEEN A GIRL NAMED CHRISTINA AUGUST

*Everyone stares at her and shakes their head*

Roc: Let's Just keep looking

~Meanwhile~

*Christina POV*

I fell asleep on the bathroom floor and dreamt about me being home with my mom and dad and we were just at Peace. But my dream got interrupted by someone.

???: Chris are you okay!?

Christy: *wakes up and opens door* Yeah. I just fell asleep

It was Tristen.

Tristen: Oh Well you know about training at 9 right?

Christy: Yeah. Unfortunately.

Tristen: So....*closes and locks door*

Christy: *gets nervous* So.....

Tristen: *looks Christy up and down*

Christy: *watches her every move*

Tristen: Sit!

Christy: *sits on the floor*

Tristen: *giggles* On the bed

Christy: *sits on the bed*

Tristen: So tell me about yourself. How did you end up here. AND tell the truth cause I can already tell your not a "bad" girl.

Christy: *gulps* Well. Yeah. I really ain't. My dad was treating me wrong so I ran away and changed my look so he wouldnt recognize me and I ended up meeting Dj. Well he just came up to me and forced me to come with him.

Tristen: Wow.

Christy: What about you. Since you want to know about me.

Tristen: You. Want. To. Know. About. Me.

I can tell she has a story.

Christy: Yep.

Tristen: Well. Um. My dad and I got into an argument and he stabbed me in my arm so I stabbed him back and ran away. When I ran away I went to this club and met Dj. He ended up becoming my boyfriend but little did I know. He was really trying to get his prostitute plan together. So he raped me when I found out and told him I wasn't going to be a prostitute. Ever since then I felt weak and useless. And I became the prostitute trainor since I was their First Weakling.

Christy: Wow. I'm sorry to hear ALL of that.

Tristen: Yeah. But I don't want to train you. You have a life to live. A good life at that. And you should've never ran away. Yeah he may treat you wrong but just dust your shoulders off and keep it moving. What about your mom? Did you just leave her too?

Christy: *tears up* My mom died in a car accident when I was young.

Tristen: *hugs Christy* Don't cry. My dad killed my mom because she would always fuss at him about the bills not being paid.

Christy: Woah. I'm sorry to hear that

Tristen: It's okay. But I'm serious. I want you to be successful Chris. You seem like a good kid. I'm 26 years old. A prostitute trainor. A prostitute trainor!!! That is not what I wanted to be when I grew up. But Aye. I should've never messed around with Dj and drugs. I just want to be with someone who can love and care for me.

Christy: Me too. But by the way. My name is Christina not Chrisyra

Tristen: Tracy........My aunt name is Tristen.

Christy: *laughs* Well I actually like talking to you.

Tristen: Me too! You're my little 16 year old buddy *laughs*

Christy: Yep *laughs*

I actually feel like I can trust Tracy. She seems nice and has been through a lot. She understands me and I just want to hang with her and no one else. But you know something I have been wondering about. Is my dad looking for me? Probably not! Me leaving was probably on his Birthday and Christmas list. I don't know. I just want to go home. I don't want to waste my life before I ACTUALLY get a chance to LIVE it :/