Chapter 6

*Christina POV*

Whats up! I've bought a lot of gothic chick clothes. I also bought me some dark purple, and black lip stick. Oooh and I got black eyeliner and mascara. I am looking SEXY yall. TRUST ME! You said I don't!? Hatin' Much?......Anywayz! I'm walking down the street and walk into this Fancy resturant....Breakfast is served!!!!! Peace

*Chresanto POV*

There's only one place I know Christina would be. New York.

Roc: *calls Prod, Ray, and Prince* Yo guys I think I found where Christy might be

Ray: Where!?

Roc: New York!

Prince: She did LOVE New York

Prod: Yep. So what's the plan?

Roc: What do you mean? I'm gonna go find my daughter but can you guys let your daughters come with me.

*It gets silent over the phone*

Roc: Guys???

Prod: I don't know Roc. I mean you'll be taking my baby FAR away from me.

Prince and Ray: Yeah

Roc: Guys please. Trust me! I need them and they will come back in one. Please

Ray: Aight man. But NOTHING is more important to me than my daughter and God of course.

Roc: I promise!

Prince: Aight

Prod: Okay man. I'll tell her.

Roc: Tell them to get ready. We leaving today. I'll be over in an hour.

Them: Okay

*Phone Convo Ends*

*Christina POV*

Wow am I full. I sat down on a bench. I miss my friends, uncles, even my dad now. But I still HATE him.

Guy: Hello miss *blows out smoke*

Christy: *coughs a little* H-Hi

Guy: Sorry. *checks Christy out*

Christy: *looks at how he's dressed*

If I didn't know any better. I'd say he's a pimp.

Guy: You look cute today

Christy: Thank you but I should be heading home *gets up and tries to walk away*

Guy: *snatches her back to him and holds her arm tight* YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE.

Christy: *heart beats fast, and gets scared* W-What do you w-want from me?

Guy: I'll tell you all that later. What's your name?

Christy: Chr-............Chrisyra

Guy: Cute name. But Ima call you Chris for short.

Christy: *nods*

Guy: Follow me and if you pull a stunt when I let you go. *raises up shirt* You got another thing coming

Christy: *looks down, eyes widened* Y-Yes sir

Guy: *lets her go* Follow me

Christy: *follows*

I have to say I am really scared right now. I'm following him to this house that looks like its been vacant for years. He directs me inside. 2 girls...well women in their 20s stare at me, some guys are playing cards, and some other people are fighting.

???: Aye yo Dj who's that?

Dj: This is Chrisyra but call her Chris for short.

???: *walks over to Christy and examines her* She's mighty sexy. How old are you?

Christy: 16

???: *smirks* Even Better

Is he trynna rape me? Oh lord please help!

???: Anywayz I'm Devin.

1st Girl: HELLOOOOOOO IM HOLLY!!

2nd Girl: Whassup I'm Tristen

Dj: Holly as you can see is very hyper. Not because she smokes but because she's just hyper. Anyway that's our main prostitute. Tristen is our prostitute trainor. You'll be with her. And the girl over there thats dressed in Red is Nyla. She's the best fighter we ever seen. She's gonna be training you too but how to fight.

Christy: B-But I don't want to be a prostitute

*It gets quiet*

Devin: You're gonna be Whatever we want you to be!

Christy: *tears up*

Dj: Go upstairs to the bathroom and get cleaned up. You start your training tomorrow.

I head upstairs to the bathroom. I close the door and slide down it crying my eyes out. I don't want to lose my virginity. Im too young. I want to go back home. I want my friends and family back. Leaving was a mistake. I thought I could handle myself. WELL I thought WRONG!

*Chresanto POV*

Me and the girls get on the plane. I spot a purse in the corner where I was sitting. I pick it up and noticed that it was Christina's. I feel a little relieved. But I still HATE myself for what I have done. I didn't know I was crying until someone handed me a tissue.

Jordyn: Here *hands him tissue* Dont cry.

Roc: *takes tissue and wipes eyes* I feel so ashamed.

Jordyn: You should be but at least you've recognized your mistakes and are trying to fix them.

Roc: *smiles a little* Guess your right

Jordyn: *smiles* Yep

Roc: *leans back and falls asleep*

Jordyn: *lays on Roc and falls alseep*