Dangers of Crushing </3

Okay so those of you who read my profile the whole way through know what some of my greatest fears are. Well one is drowning, and one is loosing the ones I love. There's plenty more but I'm too tired to list them all.

This isn't really that scary and sorry but you know how life is. My aunt is getting no child support or money what so ever, my other aunt was in a car crash recently. Those of you who read the paper may have seen the section about Tina Mitts. Yeah well that's one of my many aunts. AND on top of all that I have a bunch of stuff to deal with at school (8th grade girly drama, you know)

So if you don't like it please don't go hating on my story. (Not that ANY of you guys would EVER do thaaaat.... *Insert eye roll here*

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Destiny can't ever find out!" I heard my crush say as I peered around the corner.

My enemy nodded quickly. "If she did, she'd destroy our world. THEY will find out about us."

My shoe somehow squeaked and I fell onto the floor with an 'oof!'

Their heads snapped in my direction.

Both of their eyes were completely black!

I screamed and started running for the safety of Mrs. Zambanini room.

I quickly slammed the door shut behind me and took several calming breaths.

You didn't just see that. Everything's fine. You're probably just having a bad dream..

A bad dream!

I pinched myself and squeaked when I realized I wasn't dreaming.

Tears fell down my cheeks when I found the room filled with nothing but air. No desks. No windows. No door. No kids or teachers.

Wait- NO DOOR?!

I ran in the direction of the door I had just came through.

Then the room started to get dark and laughter could be heard echoing off the walls, which felt as if they were closing in with every breath I took.

"Please. I don't know what's happening. God, please save me!" I cried, squeezing my eyes shut as tight as I could.

My crush was the first thing I saw when I finally opened my eyes.

We were in Mrs. Hill's class but everyone was there.

My crush's eyes were giving me a cold glare and he sent me a sentence through my brain that made me shudder. You know I'll kill you before the night is done..  

Suddenly everything started to get blurry and I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It slowly spread across and I felt thick, warm sticky stuff.

I reached my hand up to stop the bleeding, and I saw my enemy and my crush standing side by side in front of me, both holding a dead gaze. There was absolutely NO emotion on their faces and my crush started singing in a deep voice like silk to the tune of "it's raining its pouring",

You're draining, You poor thing

You've run out of warnings

You'll wake up dead oh what a dread

You won't get any mourning.

I screamed as loud as I could but only a gurgle escaped my lips.

I lay dying on the carpeted floor, drowning in my own blood.

________________________________________________________________________

I woke up coughing and crying, trying to remember what the song was.

'Dang, I'd better write this on Wattpad! I'll have to post it before I go to bed though.' I thought.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I hoped you liked it. You get another glimpse at my twisted imagionation and fears. Honestly, when I went to school today I was utterly terrified of my crush AND my enemy. I avoided all eye contact and literally, I'm so happy I only had to go to 3 of my classes because I had to get my cast off(YAY)

I'll stop babbling so I can go do the dishes.

Night!

Please comment and vote

--bluebug99