The Spell

Hey peeps! I wanted to thank you all for reading and voting! It really inspires me to write more and I appreciate every single one of your comments and votes!! Well here's a story I Came up with. Sorry if it's short but I plan on uploading a nightmare I had. Enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________________

Riley sat in the center of the floor, candle in hand, upside down cross necklace resting on her chest.

She exhaled slowly, clearing her mind.

She started reciting the words from the spell she'd read in a witch craft book.

                    I call apon thee,

                  Thy victim of death.

                  For thou has a chance

                To come back.

                 Serve thy caller!

                  Awaken! Awaken!

                 I call apon thee, thy earth and spirits

                  Thy wind and fire

                    Shall fill my desire

                   Awaken! Awaken, I say!

She waited for a few moments, holding her breath. The flame of the candle flickered, but nothing happened. All was silent.

Then..

The flame went out, and the windows flew open, shattering the glass and sending papers and books flying across the room.

A shriek could be heard, and Riley smiled.

It worked.

Now what?

"Spirit! I command thee to show thy self!" She demanded, standing slowly and backing up towards the light switch.

A shadow slithered across the room, and stood before her.

Yellow eyes appeared from within the shadow. It shifted constantly, awaiting a command.

"Bring me some sacrifices. I must bring back Libia from death. Go now!" 

The shadow slithered out one of the shattered windows.

Riley began cleaning up the room, smiling evilly. "Soon, Libia, soon."

*********************************************************************************************

Lula sat crying, staring into the eyes of the man she thought would never hurt her.  

"Stop crying, you weak Bafoon! Maybe I would love you if you weren't such a stupid slut!" Dick yelled, slapping her once more across the face.

"Dick, stop! You're hurting her! Libia wouldn't want this!" Marie piped up.

"YOU stay out of this! If you weren't such a wh*** and if you'd actually been there, our daughter wouldn't be dead!"

"Mom was there! She was there more than you!" Libia screamed-though it was a lost cause. She couldn't be heard by the living. She picked up a book and chucked it at her father.

He spun around and death glared Lula. "DARE you throw a book at me! You're and ungrateful no good for nothing B****!"

Libia face palmed herself, and stood between her angered father and her twin sister.