Tippy update

Okay so first off thank you all for the advice about Tippy. I plan on telling my grandmother about him/she/it. Maybe tomorrow because she isn't feeling too good and a lot is going on. Tippy may just be trying to scare me but just to be sure, when I'm home I keep Chewy with me EVERYWHERE I go. Lol.

He hasn't been acting weird and nothing else happened today but I'll be sure to tell you guys if something does occur.

Right now I'm at my grandma's apartment. Yes, I've resorted to leaving my house till school starts. I just hope Tippy leaves my dad and dog and pap alone while I'm not there.

I'm afraid to be in the dark though.. My eyes play tricks on me and it's just really nerve racking.

Most of the time I keep thinking 'Well maybe it's my imagination' but the voice I heard and seeing the bed sink in beside me.. It's just a hard situation to deal with and I'm so grateful for  finding this site and being able to release my feelings and things to people who understand.

I hope 'Patrick' (The thing that haunts gram's apartment building) doesn't show up either. I'd like the spirits and such to just stay invisible and I don't care if they stalk me just as long as they keep their hands and objects to themselves, you know?

Anyway, I know this is boring and not what you guys wanna hear so I'll write you a story. Hope that's fine with all of you :)

Please comment and vote :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

                                                 " Anna Louise"

"Martha STOP!" Breace shouted after her cousin.

Martha stopped cutting her arm but tilted her head to the side and cast Breace a soulless stare. Blood was gushing from her arm and it was turning blueish purple.

"Martha, What are you doing! Look at your arm! Oh! You need a hospital!" Breace rushed over and took hold of Martha's other arm and began to try to tug her up into a standing position.

"Martha's not here, Leave a message. Bloop." Martha answered in a little girl's voice.

"Stop talking crazy! Help me by standing up or you'll loose your arm!" Breace cried, trying not to gag on the smell of the blood.

"Lalalalalalaa Lalalalalalaa Martha's joined my collection. Dadadadadadaa dada Come come sing alooonggg to the dark dead people's song!"    

Breace stepped back and studied her dying cousin. "What's happened to you?" She asked, horrified that Martha's irises  were barely noticeable against her pupils. 

The reply she got was harsh high pitched giggling and a goofy grin. "I told you silly" She said, "Martha's not here. She's joined my collection."

"What collection?!"

"THE collection. MY collection. Her and her baby." The thing that had taken over her body answered.

"B-baby?"

"Yeah. Didn't you know she was bad bad bad?" The silly tone replaced the angered one from a moment ago. "She thought she wouldn't have to take care of it. She was gonna get rid of it before you found out. Couldn't let her do that to the chosen one, now could we?"

"What are you?!" Breace cried, backing up until her back was flat against the door.

An offended expression crossed over her ex cousin's face. "I am a WHO not a WHAT. I have lots of names. But you will call me Anna Louise."