Harry Style Imagines

Youre sick.

"My poooooorr babbby." Harry repeated for about the fifth time.

"Harry, this poor baby is going to hit you in about fivr seconds if you dont stop saying that." You say with your eyes closed. You heard him chuckle, and felt the bed moving ; signaling harry was getting up.

"Wait, H-Harry. Where are you going?"

"To go empty my fluids. Do ya want me to stat here with you?" Harry said, moving towards the bed.

"No! Its ok. Go 'empty your fluids.' You say laughing. He laughed aswell, and started walking towards the bathroom. You heard the bathtubs water turn on. You were sorta confused.

"Harry? Is that the bathtub?"

"No! Its just ive been holding my pee in for a while." You laugh ; because you know hes lying. About five minutes later, harry came back into the room, with a smirk on his face.

"You ok styles?"

"Yeah. Undress."

"What?? No! Im sick." You say , a but disgusted.

"Fine." Harry came towards you and carried you brital style into the bathroom.

"Harry! What the hell?"

He sat you on the sink and slowly undressed you ; leaving your bra and underwear on. You looked over at the bathtub - and it was filled, and had bubbles in it.

"I knew that was the bath tu-."

"Shhh." Harry said, before very softly kissing your lips. He set you in the tub, then undressed himself. He hopped in , and you guys stared at eachother.

"Why'd you keep my bra and underwear on?"

"Because, i dont want you to think im doing this so i could see you naked. Im doing this so yoy can feel beter." Youve never loved someone so much before.

"I hope you know youre going to get sick." You say winking at him.

"How do ya know?"

"Because.." You suddenly kissed him.

"Its worth it." He mumbled, during your kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwwwwwwwe :''''')