Harry Styles Imagines

You go into labor.

You look over at the clock. 3:25 am. You groan , because the pain keeps getting worse. You walk over to the bathroom, and call perrie.

"Perrie?" You say when the she picks up the phone.

"Its Zen." ( I had to xD)

"Zayn, can you please put perrie on the phone?"

"Whats the magic word?"

"Fuc*** put perrie on the phone before i kick your a**."

"Hello?" Perrie asked.

"Perrie, i keep getting these sharp pains , i think they are contractions."

"OH MY GOD!" Perrie screams loud. You move your ear from the phone a little.

"Go wake Harry! Me and Zayn will be over in 5!" After that, she hung up. You walked over to the bed. You shake Harrys shoulder a little.

"Harry. Take me to the hospital."

"Why are you ok?"

"Yeah im getting cont-."

"OH MY GOD! GET READY! ILL GET THE BABYS STUFF! DEEP BREATHES, DEEP BREATHES! LIKE ME , * he takes a deep breathe in and out* "

"Harry..."

"Yeah?"

"Calm down!"

"Ok! Ok!" There was a knock on the door. You didnt even have enough time to answer it, because perrie came running up to you.

"DEEP BREATHES! DEEP BREATHES!" Zayn screamed, causing everyone to laugh.

"When i did it , i was "over exagerating." When zayn does it is funny?" Harry asks, his arms crossed infront of his chest.

"Lets get you to that hospital." Perrie said, ignoring Harry.

***

"ONE MORE PUSHH!!"

*baby cries*

"Its a boy!!" You were so tired, you didnt even want to lift up your head.

"Austin." Harry whispered.

"What?"

"Lets name him austin." You smiled, and nodded. Falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2? Nah? Well...