Harry Styles Imagines

You get hate

"(Y/N), please tell me you still arent reading all that crap."

"Harry! They are right. I am fat, i am ugly, i should di-."

"Dont you dare finish that last sentence. Dont you dare." You stopped, but the tears didnt.

"Babe. You should know none of that isnt true. Gimme that." You handed harry the laptop, and he signed out of your twitter , and signed into his. You saw him typing , alot. He handed you the laptop back, and you read the tweet.

' those of you who are telling @(Y/T/N) that shes ugly, fat, and that she should KILL HERSELF? Arent true fans. At all. Yes, im noticing you. But it isnt the way you want to be noticed by me. Please, stop hating on my beautiful (Y/N) , or i swear we will both deactivate out twitters.'

"Harry.. That. That was so sweet." He gave you a soft kiss, and you guys started reading what the fans were saying.

'Sorry @(Y/T/N), you really are beautiful.' Harry pressed the 'retweet' button, and followed her. He did the same to about 20 other girls.

"See babe, they dont think your ugly. They are just jelly donught of what we have."

"Aww, babe." Harry hugged you.

"And harry?"

"Yeah ?"

"Please dont say 'jelly donught' again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R E A L L Y short, but sweet. Aww :') .

Follow my 1d fanpage on instagram -
@loubearsbum. Comment 'chicken wangs' on one of my pictures, and ill follow you back . x