Harry Styles Imagines

He wants you back :

You were just getting your life together. You had managed to get a job with eleanor as a model. You were roaming the streets of london, with a starbucks coffee in your hand. You love living in london for thier good food, and fashion. You had just gotten over a break up with the one and only Harry Styles. You knew, and loved Harry before the whole One Direction thing, and you have the right to say fame did change him. (Obviously not really)
As you were about to enter the shope "Fashionestas" (I dont think thats a real place) , you heard a deep british accent call your name. You turn to see harry, and emotions were flying everywhere in your body.

"Harry.. w-what are ya doin' here?" He was out of breathe, so it took him a moment to respond.

"Tour.."

"No, i know, but why are you here.. Talking to me?"

"Oh.. I want you back. Im a complete mess without you. Please, if you just gave me one chance, i can prove to you that fame DIDNT change me, and how im still the Harry Styles youve known your whole life." You tapped your foot on the ground, trying not to laugh out how Harry just spilled his heart out to you. You moved your bangs out of your face, and nodded.

"Fine, but we arent getting together instantly. We'll talk about it over dinner."

"Yes! When and where?"

"Olive Garden, tommorow at 7:00."

"Hows tonight?" He totally ignored your answer.

"Tommorow at seven!" You say walking away, listening to the sound of your high heels tapping the floor, and listening to your heart beat fast, to the thought of having the Harry you fell inlove with back.

************************************

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Pleaasee vote, follow, and leave a suggestion in the comments! Thanks loves . xx