Chapter 7

And another update from me!!!

Yeah!

Sorry for my depressive monolouge in the last chapter. I'm still a little sad but I'm better. I'm better.

Anyways....

This chapter is more of a filler although it's still an important part of the story blah blah blah.

I'm too tired to do much talking so let's just cut to the chapter.

Enjoy!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

________________________________________________________________________________

***RECAP***

It was no use. The tears were coming. They ran fast down my face and off of my chin. But they were silent. I unclasped the chain of the locket, attempting to put it around my own neck, but my hands were shaking so bad that I was having trouble.

“Here,” Noah said quietly, taking the locket my hands.

I jumped. I hadn't even heard him come back in. He gently wrapped it around my neck and it dropped to the middle of my chest. His fingers brushed my neck for a fraction of a second and I felt a nice, tingly feeling travel down my back.

I realized that I was still crying. I hastily wiped the tears off of my face and grabbed the wooden box that had been my 10th birthday present. I stood up and looked at Noah.

“Thanks,” I said as he stood up.

I realized that he actually really was sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

“So what happens now?” I asked after we had all piled into the roomy limo.

“Well as of now, Shane and I have custody of you and Lily,” Marley said grabbing a bottle of water from the mini fridge. “When we get back to L.A., I'll have you sign a legal contract. You and Lily will have to be home-schooled to get your high school degree. And you guys will have to be done with a full album in six months.”

“Noah's our songwriter,” Alex added taking an expensive looking phone out of his pocket.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah Angel, really,” Noah mocked me. I glared at him, forgetting the moment in my bedroom where he had actually been sweet to me.

“Speaking of songs,” Shane said sitting up. “Did you write any yet Noah?”

Noah looked out the window. “Maybe,” he mumbled.

“So...no?” Isaac guessed, a playful smile playing on his flawless face.

“Well I didn't know if we were getting another singer or not!” he argued. Lily and Alex laughed.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the airport, but instead of going inside, Shane led us to the back where a small jet lay in wait.

“You guys have your own private jet?” Lily asked wide-eyed.

“We don't even have cellphones!” I exclaimed.