Grammy

Kat opened the door, "GRAMMY I'M HOME!"

"Kat is that you? I'm in the kitchen", who i'm guessing was her Grandma called from the kitchen.

"Come on, just leave your stuff there", Kat told me.

I threw my stuff to the ground and followed her into the kitchen, the place was huge by the way.

We walked into the kitchen and standing there in the kitchen was Kat's grandmother. Kat was right, not what I expected. I expected some old lady with baggy skin and white hair. Kat's grandma had curly red hair, it was down at the moment, and looked surprisingly young, I think it was her hair that did it, she was short and she had a smile on her face that looked so sweet and he had blue eyes that twinkled.

I nodded my head and Kat's grandmother walked from behind the counter and asked Kat, "So is the the famous Taylor I have been hearing so much about? The new best friends?"

"Yes, Grammy this is Taylor", Kat said rolling her eyes.

"I saw that missy", she told Kat.

Kat's Grammy turned to me and embraced me in a hug, "I have heard so much about you huney bunches, you can ust call me Grammy! Are you hungry I have nutella, I know Kat LOVES nutella."

I laughed, "I'm good thank you."

"Alright, Kat, help her get her bag upstairs and give her a tour of the house."

Kat nodded and we grabbed my stuff and we started up the staircase.

------

Kat and I were hanging out in her room which was something you would see on Pinterest or tumblr. She was explaining why there was a gigantic dent in the wall by her closet then her phone vibrated. She groaned.

"What?"

"My brother", she said crossing her arms and staring at her phone.

"What about him?", I asked

"He is having some of his friends over tonight and he calls the pool house."

"Oh why is that a big deal?"

"Because I wanted us to have our sleepover in there."

"Oh, well maybe we can go in there and put all of your stuff in there so he can't sleep in there."

"Not a bad idea Tay, but I think we can spice it up a little bit more", she said rubbing her hands together giving me a evil smile.

I loved it when Kat thought evil bc most of the time it really wasn't that evil, and I was never allowed to make mischief and it was fun to do it with Kat and no one ever seemed to get mad.

2 hours later we sat in the pool house looking around at what we did smiling.

We moved all her pink pillows and bright colored and placed them on the sofas and the bed. She got all her one direction posters she had when she was obsessed with them ( she had about 200 posters) and we hung them on the walls. Almost every wall was covered in the posters. We also had one direction music playing. We pulled all the curtains and Window shades down so when her brother came he would t see what we did from the outside.

"Ok, he just texted me he is pulling up, let's go sit by the swing", we ran and sat on the wooden swing that hung from the tree.

"Hey! Isn't this lil guy yours?", I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around....

To be continued.....